Thread: Handsome Rover

Handsome Rover

Name:  05b.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  238.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    This is the cutest picture. You all look like you are enjoying your walk.
    So sorry you lost your Dad. Fortunately you have your Mom to take good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Rover!

Hi Rover! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a cutie patootie Toy Poodle boy you are, precious beyond words!!! Reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has me in total swoon mode!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your daddy's passing, sweetheart. What a sad, sad time for you and your mommy. Blessedly, you and your mom had each other to lean on for support, to turn to for comfort and healing. The value of a furkid's, an animal companion's unconditional love during such trying times is truly priceless. How lucky your mommy is, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion, a devoted furry family member in you, Rover! You truly are her "King of the World," and no doubt your mommy is your world too!

I'm the king of my Mom's world, that's for sure, because she really misses me when she's away. I really like her too...I think I'll keep her!
    And as for those times when your mommy's is off visiting your skin siblings, leaving you flightless? She's got that covered!

That has to be one of the most squee worthy pooch pics EVER! hehe

Thank you Rover, for taking time out of your busy day to update us on your happy, love filled life! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice long walk, receiving countless skritches and cuddles, chowing down on gourmet treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, smooches and snuggles to you, precious Rover, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    So very sorry for the loss of beloved Dad dear Rover and Mum. I am very happy that you have each other and are clearly living your very best lives together. I know Mum will spoil ya extra today, you both deserve the very best, have a wonderful day! Love the sweet photos😍

What a cute Toy Poodle you are, Rover; congratulations on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana