Thread: Beautiful Spreckles

Beautiful Spreckles

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Spreckles!

What a pretty sortie girl you are! Your coat is beautiful and your green eyes are,stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

Having a stray mother, you have learned all the things you need to know, so you are a smart girl, and you are more and trusting of your new mom now. You will let her pet you and even give you tummy rubs, so that is indeed a good sign. With patience and love, I’m sure you will soon go inside and explore…. a traill of treats will definitely help.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family. Get pampered with treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    I second what Randi said. What a fabulous cat Spreckles is, her mama must be beautiful too if she's a carbon copy. Lovely she is gifted with a drive through, nice! Spreckles couldn't be a sweeter or cuter COTD!!

Dear Spreckles, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your face with those big eyes and ear is too adorable.
    I'm glad that you decided to trust your special human. It would be great if you would become an indoor kitty. Then you would be on the other side of the "drive-thru"., and you would be safe and protected.
    Belly rubs are definitely the start to a wonderful relationship.
    Spreckles, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Spreckles!

Hi Spreckles! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful Torti baby you are, Spreckles! Your coloring, those sparkling yellow eyes, simply gorgeous, though I have to admit that your name alone had me smiling from the inside out!

Endless thanks to your wonderful human for caring so lovingly for you, your fur mom and siblings! And how encouraging it is to hear that you have become so accepting of those pets, even the occasional belly rub! Hopefully, with a bit more time and encouragement you'll take that final step, putting a paw in the door, becoming a full fledged family member! But until then, enjoy those drive throughs, hehe, and all the love being heaped upon you by your devoted guardian!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, chowing down on a yummy, homemade meal, lots of pets and some belly rubs, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits!

Lots of love to you, precious Spreckles, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your fur mom and all of your siblings, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nothing prettier than feral torties

Our feral momma-cat Sophie had 3 litters of kittens outside before we could catch her- and her second litter was four beautiful torties like Speckles! Fortunately we caught them all and they're all committed inside cats who wouldn't go back out if you shoved them- they're far too fond of 3 squares and people to sleep on. And they're all SUPER friendly lap-cats too! Speckles, take my advice: you DON'T WANT to stay outside- go on in and enjoy life safely and happily! Kudos to your Mom for being patient and getting you socialized!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Amen!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sparkles!

I too, hope you become an indoor cat.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Spreckles, what a beautiful Tortie girl you are! You are so pretty with that multi-colored fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes. You are just a kitten, too, three months old! What a beautiful lady you will grow up to be, just like your mom, I bet. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are absolutely adorable! My sweet tortie Poppy Angel says "Hello, meow!" to you from the Rainbow Bridge. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Houston to pet you both and pet your siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your dear Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are an outside kitty, but you're getting more and more curious about that inner world you see through the kitty drive-thru window. You are already quite comfortable with your dear Purrrson, letting her/him pet you and even rub your tummy! We hope you will some day decide to explore that intriguing world and settle in as a safe and warm inside kitty, and we hope your mom and siblings will too! You and your dear mom and siblings and Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. Inside or out, what a wonderful loving home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spreckles, on being chosen Cat of the Day for yesterday, June 30! (Sorry for my late entry... computer problems...) We hope you and your dear Purrrson and mom and siblings are all (still?!) enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-01-2018 at 05:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery