Thread: Boo! Handsome Boomer

Boo! Handsome Boomer

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Boomer might be the perfect name for you.
    You are not only handsome, you are very smart.
    Figured out the trash can in no time.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Boomer, you are gorgeous! What a good-looking blue merle Great Dane you are! So nice to see you there with your Dachsund pal, Otto, too, whom you let boss you around even though you're so much bigger. You have a delightful personality and make your dear people smile with your antics and energy. You're very smart, figuring out right away how to work the trash can . You and your dear people and Otto all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Boomer, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Otto and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Bodacious Boomer!

Hi "big baby" Boo! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

For as big as he is, he totally lets his best friend, Otto the dachshund, boss him around. Boomer loves to hit the garbage, so we bought one of those fancy garbage cans; you know, the ones you need to step on the pedal to open? Well, imagine our "delight" when he walked right up, stepped on the pedal, and took the garbage from the can. He's a devil, but we love him!
    I like your style, Boo, lol Do you think your mommy would let me borrow you for a day or two? You've stolen my heart! Oh my gosh, what a hunky, handsome gentle giant of a doggo you are, Boo, and quite the character!!! How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful "big baby," the ultimate lap warmer, a best furkid in you...their never ending source of joy, love and laughter (emphasis on the laughter, hehe). You truly are a treasure, Boo, one in a million, simply the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your mom's most entertaining tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...hitting that trash can pedal, lol; dutifully obeying "big" brother, Otto; warming your human's laps and hearts; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, giant sized hugs and slobbery smooches to you, precious Boo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to "boss" Otto, too!

Besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Boomer is fabulous! It was obvious to Boo, ya just step on the peadal and voila! Delicious garbage. It is very cute that he lets Otto be boss of him, too sweet! Boomer is the most fantastic DOTD, Otto too! Hope you all have a special day! Please plant one on Boomer for me!

Hello, merle dog Boomer! Happy Dog of the Day!

I would be very happy to sit down and make a lap for you ... because of course you're a lap dog! I agree with my friend tatsxxx11- you are hunky and handsome! Your people thought they had a Boomer-proof trash can, but guess what? You figured out how to open it! Smart fellow, that's you!

I hope you and Otto are having a very special day of celebrating - maybe a yummy treat (not from the trash can)? Happy Dog of the Day to Boomer!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Dog of the Day handsome Boomer.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana