Thread: Another Beautiful Shadow!

Another Beautiful Shadow!

Dearest Shadow, what an adorable young lady you are! We just met a beautiful Shadow girl a few days ago, and how nice to meet another one! You are an absolutely gorgeous brown and grey and white tabby girl with fur that looks so very soft and shows up different colors depending on the light. And what a sweet face you have, with that cute little brown nose and those lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. What a terrific assortment of poses and settings! I love that one of you lying on your back in your dear Purrrson's lap, looking for a tummy rub. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Mesa, AZ to rub that tum and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will rub your tummy and pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were a stray who adopted your dear Purrrsons, and you are their first tabby. You and they admire each other greatly, don't you. You need to be with them, and you follow them around the house close as a shadow. Like many cats, you enjoy being "in" things of all kinds. You are very affectionate and love sitting on laps and having your tummy rubbed. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Shadow, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends (maybe even your sister Shadow in Germany?!) are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    So happy to see lovely Shadow as COTD! Such a beautiful cat!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, beautiful Shadow!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Shadow in Arizona! What a lovely tabby lady you are! I would be happy to give you a tummy rub, or to sit down and make a lap for you! Or just to watch you be your sweet self!

Happy Cat of the Day to pretty Shadow!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day! Wow, lots of photos, your parents love you very much. You're a lucky girl, Shadow!