Thread: Spectacular Sassy

Spectacular Sassy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 72
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl and smart, too. You know 800 words!
    No doubt you are good company.
    Celebrate your special day.

Oh So Special Sassy!

Hi Sassy! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and belated happy 24th birthday wishes to you as well!

What a beautiful, incredibly smart and talented, sweet and loving girl you are! 800 words and phrases? Wow! ("Wanna beer?") And I love your spunk, Sassy, keeping your fur and feathered siblings in line! It's a big job, but clearly you're up to the task! hehe

I'm so sorry to hear of your mommy's loss, Sassy. But how special, that you were hatched 1 year to the day that her mom passed away. I have to believe it was fate that her spirit would live on in you, Sassy, your sweet and loving ways comforting your mom until that day she and her mom are together again!

How blessed your mommy is, having a best feathered family member, a sweet and loving best friend as special as you! You truly are a treasure, Sassy, one in a million, beautiful inside and out!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming story with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special girl! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of international fame, sweetheart...cuddling with your mom, sharing a heartfelt conversation; receiving tons of cuddles and feather ruffling; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Sassy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear birdie and doggie siblings, too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sassy is indeed, spectacular!! What a beauty and lovely, clever companion you have there. Please forward a neck ruffle and a smooch for me. Sassy is the most outstanding bird!

What a smart and beautiful Parrot you are, Sassy. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Sassy, on being POTD! (We birds!) You are adorable, beautiful and brilliant with a huge personality (and vocabulary)! We're so glad that you have a loving human parent and family that appreciates you and loves you so much. Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net