Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GoodBye!

GoodBye!

After some offensive private messages I decided I am leaving I really dont want to but I feel it is a need I will miss you and your pets maybe someday I will come back but for now best wishes for you and your family! Oh, and Karen or Paul please delete all of my posts except this one Thanks!

Dogmania,

Did you send copies of the offensive PM's to Karen and Paul. Please don't leave yet. Let them know what is going on. They can't fix the problem if they don't know about it and I'd hate to see a member leave because of that. Besides, there is a way you can block PM's from other members. I beg you to reconsider.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am sorry but it has just gotten too far for me or Karen or Paul to handle. It started with one person and it just got out of control to when someone was calling me a poser and then I just couldn't handle it anymore!

PLEASE dont leave just ignore them i have no idea on what thier sneding you but im sure it can be fixed, just dont leave!!

Aw come on. All you have to do is block the paople sending you the mean PM's so you don't have to see their posts. I have gotten a few offensive PM's before, but I just put them on my Ignore list and never heard from them again. I really don't think you should leave. From what I know, I don't think anyone has anything against you. Just block those people and stay. Pet Talk is a great place.

Uh, didn't we decide about two weeks ago that if one is going to leave, just leave? No more drama? Remember?

I agree with all these people who posted here already !
    Everybody , if you get offensive pm's , send them to Karen & Paul , block the person who is doing this to you , and brighten up your day in our fantastic PT-family !!
    PLEEZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could make a new name under Pet Talk (re-register)
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

or maybe you should just ignore their stupidity and them being immature morons and stay and let them be the stupid ones. Rise higher then them, not lower.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

YLL, I love your new signature.

DogMania, if you leave, you are only letting the mean old PMers win. You can't let that happen. If they win, they will be proud and will PM other people too in the same way to try to get them to leave. Be strong, put them on your ignore list, PM Karen & Paul, and STAY.

I agree with what everyone said. I just wanted to add that I also think you should stay and ignore whoever upsets you. I know its hard to ignore your emotions but you'll feel much better if you are able to. Just remember, there's always more important things for you to worry about without having to worry about people being mean.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Originally posted by popcornbird
    YLL, I love your new signature.
    Thank you very much! I might make it a little teeny tiny bit bigger tho- maybe.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I agree with everyone else. Please just ignore these people. Whoever are sending you the offensive P.M.'s are just being plan childish. So don't leave because of these rude people.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Yes, I agree with everyone else. I know im new but Pet Talk just seems like a wonderful place I would never leave unless i really had to!

I also agree that you must ignore these childish people. Please try to reconsider. Can't we all just get along?