Thread: Gorgeous Geno

Gorgeous Geno

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 115
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful color you are
    I'm so glad your person got to keep you
    because you have such a wonderful home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hi Geno! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What an adorable Brindle Fancy Mouse you are, sweetheart, utterly precious!

Gosh, I never knew brindle mice have a unique weight issue! Well, sounds like your human has struck the perfect balance between treating you to those cherished yummies and keeping you fit and healthy! And maybe, if you put in bit more time on your wheel, your mom/dad can slip you an extra treat or two!

We're so glad everything worked out for your human, cage wise, allowing her/him to welcome one most sweet and loving, extra special furkid into her/his life! How lucky she/he is, having a best furry friend in you, Geno! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie Geno! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...being treated to extra floor time and spinning on your wheel, cuddling with your human, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits (and maybe just an extra "special" treat, too)! Bunches of cuddles, love and wee kisses to you, precious Geno, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Precious, Gorgeous Geno, on being POTD! We all mice! We are so glad you have a wonderful home where you are appreciated! We have adopted several mice over the years (from the Humane Society) and we LOVED them all! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Gorgeous, Adorable Sweetie!
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, adorable Geno!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana