Thread: Joyous Jackson

Joyous Jackson

What a wonderful story. He is certainly a fantastically lucky boy to have found a home with your family. I think he's really special and truly deserves to be DOTD!. Congratulations Jackson.

Jackson

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have had a very exciting life so far, from raggs to riches.
    Now you don't have to be afraid anymore.
    Celebrate your special day.

Joyous Jackson!

Hi Jackson! Happy Dog of the Day! And belated congrats on your 1st "Gotcha Day" anniversary, too!

What a beautiful GSD x (coyote?) you are! LOVE those awesome ears! And just as beautiful as your looks is your heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story! As the saying goes, the 3rd time is the charm! Wow, all the way from the streets of Guatemala, to OH, to finally, your furever home in WA State! You sure took the long way home, but so well worth the wait and effort!

We are so thankful to your *special person,* your furever family, for choosing rescue, giving you all the time you needed to adjust to your new home and family, to gain confidence! And oh, how their patience has paid off! As your human says, your transformation from that shy and fearful boy they first brought home, to the confidant, joyful, life loving boy we meet here today, is nothing short of amazing! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, goofy, life and people loving furkid in you! And for you, Jackson, nothing but love and many, many more years of happy times ahead of you! You truly are a treasure, Jackson, beautiful inside and out, just as special as they come!

Great thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your heartening homecoming story with us, all of those heart-melting photos! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...taking a trip to the park, chasing those pesky squirrels and birds, hehe; playing with your kitty toys...and kittie pals, lol; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jackson, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your doggie and kitty siblings, too!

PRECIOUS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I am elated that you and Jackson wound up together! You clearly adore and trust one another and spend so much time enjoying one another's company. It's a beautiful thing and Jackson is an outstanding DOTD!

How wonderful Jackson has a furever home after starting out homeless.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day handsome Jackson!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you

Thank you to all! I am the owner of Jackson, & thank you all for the wonderful comments about him & I!

Thank you

I am the owner of Jackson, & i am here to say THANK YOU! Thank you for all the wonderful comments about him! He defintely is a great dog