Thread: Perfect Riley!

Perfect Riley!

OMG you are such a beautiful black cat!!
    You also are the spitting image of my RB-Sydney!!
    I like your way of life and also how good you are to your human!!
    If I ever feel sad again, I will thing of you!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Dearest Riley, what a gorgeous, absolutely stunning gentleman you are! That ebony fur is so sleek and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big yellow-green eyes. That colorful bedding you are resting on shows off your beauty so well! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Auburn, IN to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with your antics. You enjoy watching the fish swim in their tank, and you stick your paw in the water to get a drink. You like to lay in the sun and stretch out on a chair. You also enjoy walking on top of things such as the shower rod and the Christmas tree, and riding around on your dear Dad's wheelchair. You like to play in the yard, chasing bugs and grasshoppers and watching frogs jump in the pond. You are very affectionate, cuddly, and loving. You can tell when your dear Meowmie is sad, and you come lay on the bed with her to make her feel better. You are her alarm clock, waking her by snuggling with her when it's time to get up. You meow to announce when you want some loving. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Riley, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Riley, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your coat is so shiny and soft looking, and your face with those beautiful green eyes is so sweet.
    You are truly an amazing kitty, always in tune with your parents feelings and needs. You love to cuddle and play alarmclock, and you stay close to your dad, sitting on his wheelchair, moving around the house.
    You also like to go outside, getting a drink from the fish tank, and help decorating for Christmas.
    Riley, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Purrfect Riley!

Good evening, Riley, sweet baby boy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning, sleek and shiny ebony boy you are, Riley! Those sparkling amber eyes of yours, contrasted against your gorgeous black coat is stunning! And even more impressive, you're even more beautiful in heart than you are in looks!

I was so touched (got a little teary eyed), reading of the very special bond of love and companionship you and your mom and dad have forged! How very, very blessed they are, having a best friend and loving companion, a comforter, a never ending source of joy and laughter in you! (I think it's safe to safe you LOVE water!) You truly are the best of the best, sweetheart, just as special as they come, a TREASURE, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!!!

When you are sad, Riley is able to sense that, because he climbs up on the bed and lays with you to make you feel better.
    Thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us just a hint of the very special place you hold in your humans' heart! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, zooming about the house playing co-pilot on your daddy's wheelchair; playing outside in your yard, chasing bugs and grasshoppers, watching those froggies leap in your pond; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful furever family! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Riley, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Riley!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day handsome Riley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana