Thread: Beautiful Baby

Beautiful Baby

Dearest Baby, As the song goes, "You must have been a beautiful baby, 'cause Baby, look at you now!" You are an absolutely gorgeous Havana Brown girl, so pretty with that soft-looking fur that shows different colors in different lights, and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the lovely big amber eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! It is so nice to see you cuddled up there with your dear Dad. And I see you are all set for Christmas! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Northwest Arkansas to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were a stray kitten who showed up one day at the home of your Purrrsons-to-be. Since it was cold out, they let you in, and you've been home ever since! You hate the cold and love warmth, and you also love a good lap, a pillow, or a cover, to lay down on. You've carefully trained your dear Purrrsons in just the right way to rotate your preferred food selections. For a mature lady of 18 years, you still act like a five-year-old (in cat *and* human years). You enjoy basking in the sun, sleeping in your covered cat bed with a heat pad, and looking out the window at all of the birds. You have a clean bill of health after treatment for hyperthyroidism, and your dear Purrrsons and we hope you will be around for another 18 years! (At least!) You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratyulations, darling Baby, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, lovely Baby in Arkansas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! Your fur looks so shiny and soft!

I would be delighted to sit down and make a lap for you; or to admire you as you rest in the sunshine, or keep an eye on the birds! You have trained your people to provide a diverse menu for you and to keep your cat bed warm with a heat pad! Best of all, you are a greatly loved lady!

Happy Cat of the Day to Baby!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Baby, what a gorgeous Havana Brown girl you are. Your plush coat looks so soft, and your face is adorable.
    Even though you are a senior lady, you still act like a five year old kitty, playing with shoe strings and ear buds, and since your thyroid was fixed, you have a clean bill of health.
    You are also a bit of a picky eater, but hey, at 18, you should be able to demand whatever your heart desires.
    And since you don't like the cold, you bask in the sun, sleep on your heating pad and get comfy on your human's chest.
    You are also an avid bird watcher.
    Baby, you are a special and precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Baby!

Hi Baby! Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful baby girl!

Wow! 18 years young and still going strong! How wonderful is THAT!!! Not to say you don't look half your age, with the spunk and spirit of a girl half your age! You've even conquered hyperthyroidism, having been give a clean bill of health! Woohoo! And despite having but 2 toofies left to call your own, chowing down like a champ!

What a wonderful, carefree, love filled, most blessed life you have led, Baby! You knew the moment you waltzed in that door, that this was the family meant to be yours. And the rest is happy history! How blessed your family is, having known your love and devotion these many, many years (with many more yet to come)! You truly are the best of the best, Baby, special beyond words, a Cat of a Lifetime!

Great thanks to your dear human for sharing your beautiful self, your heartwarming backstory, your utterly heart-melting, over the moon photos with us! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of international fame, batting at earbuds and shoestrings; basking in the sunshine and napping in your covered cat bed, complete with heating pad, hehe; watching the bird action from your window; warming those "broken chair" laps; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Torti girl Baby, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Comfy cozy!!!

Precious beyond words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Baby!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana