Thread: Gorgeous Ginny

Gorgeous Ginny

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful little girl with those wonderful ears.
    Glad you get a kick out of amusing you humans.
    Celebrate your special day.

Joyful Princess Ginny!

Greetings, Princess Ginny, a.k.a. Virginia Woof! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous, joyful, life and people loving CKCS you are, Ginny! A friend to all, that you are, Ginny! As your mom says, you've never met a stranger! And we humans would do well to take a page out of your playbook! Enjoy every minute of life to the max!

Everyone I meet is my new best friend! Life is too short for anything else, and I take pleasure in every activity that comes my way!

What a lucky girl you are, Ginny, living so close to the ocean, being able to romp and play on the beach, swim in the ocean; accompanying your pawrents in their travels! Talk about an action packed, adventure filled life! But as exciting as those trips and adventures might be, I'd bet you love nothing better than cuddling up on your humans' laps, giving and receiving kisses! How blessed your mom and dad are, having afurkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you! You're a treasure, Ginny, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I'm sure you don't need any encouragement, hehe, but hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a walk on the beach, maybe a swim; meeting up with your pup pals at the bark park, making new friends; munching on yummy treats; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Ginny, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ginny is a beauty, the very best dog in the world!! Her face is so sweet, I would just love to smooch it!!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Georgeous Ginny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana