Thread: Lovely Lucy

Lovely Lucy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 153
Size:  12.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    One of your biggest accomplishments in your young life
    is to help heal the sorrow of the loss of your family's previous dog.
    Now you can make a mark of your own on their heart.
    Celebrate your special day.

Lovely Lucy!

Hi Lucy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, young Aussie girl you are! That coat, those sparkling, amber colored eyes, simply stunning! But more impressive that your outer beauty is your inner beauty, your gentle and loving spirit, your big heart! How lucky your family is, having a best friend and loving companion, a comforter and healer, a full fledged furry family member in you! Even dear kitty Buddy agrees, you're the best! And no doubt Baby is looking down on you all from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy knowing his parents are smiling again! Your humans truly were blessed, the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, Lucy. You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of those heart-melting photos and learning of the very special place you hold in your humans' hearts, has truly warmed and brightened my cold and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration, playing with your toy fox and snake, keeping your humans throwing that tennis ball; bathing kitty Buddy, hehe; cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Lucy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Buddy, too!

Be still my heart!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lucy is so beautiful! So glad she brings so much joy to everyone!

Congratulations to beautiful Lucy on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana