Thread: Marvelous Max in Belgium!

Marvelous Max in Belgium!

Dearest Max, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are an extremely beautiful Maine Coon kitty, with your long, fluffy pale-orange-and-white fur that looks so very soft, and your sweet face with that cute little nose and the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Those great photos show off your beauty very well, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Belgium to pet you, and pet your five kitty housemates too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved human will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are a foodie (so is my cat!), and you're extremely laid-back, smart, and talkative. You are very talented, and you love to be the center of attention. You're only one and a half years old and can already do many tricks, such as sit, paw, lay down, give me kiss, and jump. You are also very affectionate and very loyal to your dear human. You are a SUPER-spoiled cat with many outfits, including pullovers, jackets, harnesses, and multiple collars. You and your dear human love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Max, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear human and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games (maybe with some new feathers!) and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-27-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, marvelous Max in Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome Maine Coon kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your ear tufts (I'm a sucker for ear tufts!) and your full, fluffy coat!

You are a very active kitty! You play with feathers, and you know skills like paw, jump and give a kiss! You are smart and talkative - I would be delighted to converse with you about any subject you like! You have lots of outfits, and you are good with being the center of attention! Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to wonderful Max!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Max is a jaw dropper for sure, such a beautiful cat! Doesn't matter where you got him really, you found him, he found you....now you are a family! Kisses to Max, supermodel and COTD!

Dear Max, what a handsome Maine Coon boy you are. Your coat is so beautiful and soft looking, and you have the sweetet face.
    I love your pictures, showing off your fashionable side. You might be spoiled, but I always say that this is only way to have a kitty!
    And you are extremely busy: You love being the center of attention, you know several tricks, and you are not afraid of dogs and other cats.
    Max, you are indeed a marvelous and precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Magnificent Max!

Greetings, Max, in Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

Meeting you tonight, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has made my evening! What a handsome, hunky and handsome MC boy you are; truly stunning!

How very lucky your human is, having a furkid (and super model, hehe) as beautiful, as sweet, as loyal and loving as you, Max! What a very special place you hold in your kitty loving human's heart, and deservedly so! You're beautiful inside and out, so very smart and talented, just as special as can be, a treasure!

Thanks for ending my night with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, playing with your feathers, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Max, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Max!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

OMG I only discovered a minute ago that a Belgian cat had been chosen to be our COTD few days ago....!
    You are the absolute most stunning man (cat) I have ever seen here...!!
    You eyes, your fur, color, everything makes me speechless !!

And of course I am so proud to learn you are a Belgian cat
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge