Thread: Magnificent Meow Meows!

Magnificent Meow Meows!

Dearest Meow Meows, what a gorgeous hunk-a hunk-a cat-love you are! That thick, long, flowing orange tabby fur with white trim is downright luxurious and looks so very soft! And what a sweet face you have, with that little white design around the mostly orange coloring, and those lovely big eyes that match your orange fur! My orange-tabby-with-white-trim girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow, Meow Meows!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to California to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very talkative and love to chat with people. You even meow when someone says your name! You find water fascinating, and you love people food, especially bananas, hot cheetos, and Twinkies (not chocolate ones, we hope!). You are the baby of the family, and you know it. That's great that you are an indoor cat.. much safer for a kitty! And much nicer just to watch through the glass, isn't it. You do a lot of sleeping, except when there is a fly in the house. Then you spring into action to catch it! Your dear Purrrsons say you are ".. an extremely loving cat who thinks he is human. " You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meow Meows, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of bananas, hot cheetos, and Twinkies (not chocolate ones)!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Meow Meows is perfect, what a great big, magnificent Ginger! Cheers to glorious Meow Meows!

Dear Meow Meows, what a handsome boy you are. The color of your soft-looking and fluffy is amazing, and your face is beyond adorable.
    Your pictures are great, especially the one with you in the drawer; what a cute kitten you were!
    And I love how you are in charge of the remote.
    You certainly have an eclectic taste, especially for a kitty. I'm glad, though, that you aren't allowed any of this yummy food.
    Since you are an indoor kitty, you watch the world go by safely through the glass, and you get your exercise by chasing flies.
    Meow Meows, you are indeed a most special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Magnificent Meow Meows!

Greetings, Meow Meows! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a bodacious, hunky and handsome orangie boy you are! But as gorgeous as you are in looks, it's your BIG heart, your gift for the gab, your love for your humans that sets you paws above the rest! A gentle giant, that you are, a friend to all! How blessed your furever family is, having a best friend, a loyal and loving furry (or would that be human?
    ) family member in you, sweetheart! You're as special as they come, Meow Meows, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...munching on bananas, hot cheetos, and Twinkies!
    (Hot Cheetos?), chatting the day away, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Meow Meows, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Chatting with my besties!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being COTD and enjoy your special day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Meow Meows in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome ginger kitty you are! Your orange fur looks so luxurious and soft to pet! I like your long white whiskers and your floofy tail!

You are a sweet, chatty kitty and I'd be glad to have a conversation with you about whatever topic is on your mind! You watch out the windows and see all that is going on. Best of all, you are a greatly-loved kitty!

Meow MEows, I hope you are having a very special day of love, snuggles, kisses and maybe a yummy treat! I hope your people will give you some huge hugs from me! Happy, happy Cat of the Day, sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678