Thread: Fabulous Frankie

Fabulous Frankie

What a gorgeous greyhound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he is DOTD. I love greyhounds and am thrilled you adopted this sweet boy. Frankie, I know your humans keep you warm in those Canadian winters and that you have a fantastic life, just as you should. Congrats on being the the DOTD. Who's a good boy?!?!?

Fabulous Frankie!!!

Good morning, Frankie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Grey boy you are, Frankie!!! Kudos to your talented photographer/human for sharing so many beautiful photos with us! And not one to stand on your exquisite elegance and beauty alone, you're even more beautiful on the inside, in spirit and in heart!

We are so, so very thankful to Needle-Nose Greyhound Adoption for rescuing you from the horror that is Greyhound racing, saving you from the unspeakable, helping to make your and your furever family's love match a reality! And how well you are repaying the love and compassion shown you, Frankie, helping to heal your humans' hearts after the passing of their beloved rescue, beautiful Brandy, Dog of the Day, Feb. 20, 2005.

Frankie has been a wonderful addition to our family. He has never bothered our twocats, has gotten along with every dog he meets, loves strangers, and has not barked once...not even when someone comes to the door. He is very polite and stands quietly for pets and hugs, only to step a little closer to you if you stop.

A friend to all, that you are, Frankie, just as gentle and loving and big-hearted as they come! As your mom says, she and your entire family were truly blessed, the day they chose Greyhound rescue, the day they welcomed one EXTRA special and most deserving boy into their lives! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, Frankie! Meeting you this morning, having the chance to honor you here today, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, showing all of your pup pals at the bark park how it's done, hehe; romping in your yard then playing couch potato in true Grey fashion; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Frankie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more happy years for you and your wonderful, devoted family!

What a beauty you are, Frankie!!! And quite the goofer too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frankie

Name:  26c.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  133.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Most people retire TO Florida, you retired FROM Florida.
    From this picture, you are truly enjoying retirement.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Yippeeee! Frankie is the best, fastest and most intelligent greyhound ever. What a spectacular DOTD, I loved every single photo! I see that Frankie's family adores him in every way and that it is very clear why. Please forward tons of love from Surrey B.C. Canada 🇨🇦 Viva la Frankie💥💕🎉

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Fabulous Frankie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Fabulous Frankie

Thanks so much for telling us all about your greyhound: how he worked and what a great personality he has: Quiet, respectful, loving running and lounging.
    I learned alot about greyhounds through you. Congratulations on your great dog. Made me think of getting one. Also living in Canada but out West.
    Nan and Sonia,my dog.

Hello, Frankie in Canada! Happy Dog of the Day!

I smiled when I read that you moved from Florida to Canada as a retiree! What a handsome fellow you are! I smiled when I read about all the things you like to do, such as visiting the dog park to have fun with your friends! Then time to be a couch potato and receive tons of love and snuggles, perfect! I hope you had a wonderful day of celebrating you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678