Thread: Charming Chicco

Charming Chicco

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  13.1 KB

What a handsome little guy you are.
    I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want you.
    As it turned out, that was lucky for you because
    you have found the perfect home with love and attention.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Chicco is the cutest, most adorable fellow! Excellent hairdo!

Charming Chicco!

Greetings, Chicco in beautiful Florence, Italy! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day, from all of here in this guinea pig loving home! What a gorgeous, most precious piggy you are, Chicco! Oh, those swirls!!!

ENDLESS thanks to your dear humans for choosing rescue, giving one beautiful, most deserving creature the happiest of furever homes! To contemplate for even a second that you were ever unwanted, brings tears to my eyes. As your human says, I can't imagine why anyone would not want you. Thankfully you are now in the loving care of truly devoted humans, living the love filled, carefree life every companion animal deserves! Lucky boy!!! But just as blessed is your furever family, having a sweet and loving, most grateful furkid in you! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Chicco! Reading of your heartwarming homecoming story, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...chowing down on salad and some juicy watermelon, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Chicco, our VERY special and MOST deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to adorable Chicco, for being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Chico, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS and GORGEOUS!! (We GPs!) We're so happy you were adopted by a family that loves and treasures you very much! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net