Thread: Memorable Max

Memorable Max

Max, what a cute kitten and handsome cat you grew to be! There were no strangers in your life - everyone was a friend you were intent on meeting.

9 years is too young to leave your loving family. Please send some love from the Bridge and let them know you are happy and healthy again. Memories of you will help your family smile again, in time.

"Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Max, what a handsome Oci boy you were here on earth, and now a beautiful kitty angel. Your silky coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest looking face.
    I am so very sorry that you had to leave your family at only 9 years old.
    You made the very best of this short time, showing so much love and affection to everyone you met.
    Your family will keep you in their hearts forever, treasuring all the precious memories, and you will look over them from the Rainbow Bridge, healthy and whole again.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Fur Angel Max~

Beautiful Ocicat Max, sweet angel boy~

God must have been in need of a very, VERY special angel to have taken you from your family long, long before your time. But oh, what everlasting paw prints you left of the hearts of so many during your time on this earth.

You may have earned your angel wings, Max, your bright, beautiful spirit now illuminating the Rainbow Bridge, but your legacy of love lives on here on earth, burning bright in the hearts and the memories of so many whose lives you touched...your proud humans, all of your fur brothers and sisters, most especially dear sister Coco, and so many more. As your human says, you never met a stranger, winning the hearts of all who crossed your path!

He never met a stranger and was always willing to help anyone who came by for a visit or if they came to do repairs around his home. Everyone fell for Max , even so-called dogs only people.
    How blessed your family was, Max, having known your love and devotion those wonderful 9 years, having had a furry family member as special as you. You truly were, and are, a treasure.

[QUOTE]
    He had the biggest heart and the most love to give of any cat I have known and I have known many cats in my 70+ years.[/QUOTE]

Now, until that happy day of reunion, Max, scamper happily and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge with all of our beloved fur angels. And send down your love to your family, sweetheart. They miss you so very much.

Many thanks to Max's family for sharing so many cherished memories of your beautiful boy, Max, with us; all of those gorgeous photos; giving us the chance to pay tribute to one very special boy. I hope seeing him being honored here today puts a smile on your face, brings you a small measure of comfort.

Love, Sandra~

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Please accept my deepest sympathy at your profound loss of exquisite Max. I am so very sorry that he died so young and I know how devestating your grief must be. It is very clear that Max was the most outstanding, loving and beautiful cat and I am sending my most heartfelt comforting wishes to you and yours at this devastating and terribly sad time.

Dearest Max, what a beautiful and precious Angel you are! You are an absolutely stunning Ocicat, which shows so well in all of those great photographs, and thank you for sharing them with us. Your fur with that Ocicat pattern is so pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face there, so expressive with those lovely big golden eyes so full of the look of love. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ... to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me .

And what a sweet, heartfelt story you have to tell! We're so sorry you left for the Bridge at only nine years of age. That was way, way too soon, but as Sandra said, God must have been in need of a very, VERY special Angel.. to have taken you now. You have the biggest heart and the most love to give of any cat your dear Purrrson has ever known in her 70+ years. You dearly love your family and your brothers and sisters, especially your little Oriental sister Coco. Everyone you ever met fell in love with you. You were full of energy and mischief, always playing with toys or your family. You would occasionally be a lap cat, sharing your deepest love in those moments. You and all your family members love each other very much, and you are in their hearts forever.

My deepest sympathy to your dear family members for losing you. They miss you so very much! They know there will never be another like you because you are so very special. What a wonderful love-filled home and life you have shared and always will!

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Max Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Coco and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and treasured memories and Angelic games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Max, I too am sorry you left so early.
    Now you can watch over you family until you are together again.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Please accept my most sincerest of condolences on the loss of Beautiful Max <3

Extraordinary Max!

Dearest Max,
    You were taken from your family way to soon, at only 9 years of age. I can’t even imagine the pain your loved ones are going through, because you were (and still are!) such a wonderful cat that gave so much love to the world.
    You were always friendly and affectionate with everyone, even people who you didn’t know so well who visited your house. You even managed to steel the hearts of “dog people!”
    No wonder your family fell in love with you and decided to bring you into the family.
    Your story was very sweet, it made me see how much you were adored while you were here. But don’t worry, that will never change! You will always be loved and remembered by all who knew you! Who could stop loving a cat as amazing and sweet as you, Max!
    I hope are enjoying your time in the rainbow bridge, recalling you nine wonderful years on earth.
    Goodbye, Beautiful sweet Max, I know you will be watching over your family, sending your love to them always. Until you meet again in another life.

Max you are a beautiful Angel now. I am very sorry, you had to leave your family so early.