Thread: Sweet Honey

Sweet Honey

Name:  26.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  261.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful and happy girl you are.
    So good that you found the perfect home
    with people who love, play and take good care of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful girl!

Now, to make everything complete you need a second dog named peanut butter!

Blog Entries
    Honey is a wonderful dog! Superb DOTD!

Sweet Honey!

Hi Honey! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, sweet and loving, "honey of a girl" you are! *swoon* Your Aussie x Collie coat and coloring are GORGEOUS! And even though your *special person* wasn't there at your homecoming, no doubt you knew the moment you laid eyes on her/him, and she/he on you, that the two of you would come to be the bestest of buds, best friends for life!

She joined our family when I wasn't there so I did't know about her in my absence. When I was traveling home she was the first to say "Hello!" From this moment I knew: "This will be a wonderful friendship!" And I was right.
    How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, joyful and playful, loyal and loving fury sister in you, Honey! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Honey! Meeting you has been pure joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day, playing ball (not taking pics, hehe), munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, sweet as sugar Honey, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Throw it!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to sweet Honey on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana