Thread: Stunning Hasi!

Stunning Hasi!

Hi "Apriljoke tow" (a.k.a. Hasi) in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Mecklenburger boy you are, Hasi, and just as sweet and friendly, as big-hearted as you are beautiful! It's no wonder your *special person* and her entire family, everyone at the stable cherishes you so! Everyone loves Hasi, and for good reason! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and gentle best friend and riding partner in you, Hasi!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...spending time with your human and her/his family, munching on tasty sweets and treats (not too many), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love a big hug to you, beautiful Hasi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hasi

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful, friendly horse who loves treats.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Hasi is the most awsome horse, I sure hope his day was very special! Has is the very best of the best indeed

Whats a handsome horse you are, Hasi. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana