Thread: Loving Rohan!

Loving Rohan!

Rohan is the most loving cat I have ever had. When I adopted him, he was only three months old. He came to me with quite a few health issues, but he is a fighter and he pulled through to become the big, healthy guy you see now. We call this picture the "Rohan Sandwich," as he's got himself stuffed between the pillow and the pillowcase, silly guy! And you can see his almost-heart-shaped spot on his forehead!

I adopted him from a shelter when he was 10 weeks old. At the time I fell in love with his blue/green eyes (now they are a beautiful gooseberry green). Rohan has quite the personality. He is either the most loving little guy around or he treats me like his scratching post. There really is no in between. The only time he likes to cuddle is when he is sleepy, otherwise, he does not want to be touched. He does, however, sleep in my bed every night - draped across my legs. And I no longer need an alarm clock. Rohan promptly wakes me at 6:30 every single morning.

When he was two, Rohan was diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. So that means he throws up quite a bit! I have to admit, I'm used to coming home from work and finding his "surprises" around the house.

For fun, Rohan loves to destroy his toy mice (within one day of purchase), bird watching, and scratching my flesh. Despite the attitude and IBD, I love this little guy so much. I wouldn't trade him for the world!
    Hello, handsome Rohan! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are with your white and grey fur- which looks so soft to pet! I like the heart-shaped spot on your forehead, your sweet face and your cute nose!

How wonderful that you are a healthy kitty! I'm glad that you have pulled through the health issues you had as a younger cat!

You are a very busy fellow- providing your person's daily wake-up call , watching the birds outside your window, and playing with (destroying) toy mice! You are cuddly with your person when you're sleepy and you sleep on your person's legs at night. You are the cutest Rohan sandwich ever!

Happy Cat of the Day to handsome, loving Rohan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Rohan!

What a handsome boy you are! You have a beautiful coat and lovely gooseberry coloured eyes - and that heart shaped spot on your on your forehead looks great on your sweet face!

You have been with your family since you were only 10 weeks old, and in spite of your health issues you pulle through and is now a big healthy boy. You are affectionate and love your family - you even sleep with your mom at night and wake her up 6:30 sharp every morning. No need for an alarm clock! And your mom enjoys your cuddles as much as you do!

For fun, you destroy the toy mice you can get your paws on, and sometimes you use your mom’s legs as a scraping post… ouch! But she still loves you very much.

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration, I’m sure there are many birds to watch at this time of year. Get pampered with extra yummy treats that don’t upset your tummy, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Rohan, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a good-looking guy you are, so handsome with that soft-looking white fur with the tabby patches, and that sweet face with the heart-shape mark on your forehead and those lovely big gooseberry-green eyes. You look absolutely PURRRFECT in that great photograph! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Missouri to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are the most loving cat your dear Purrrson has ever had. He/she adopted you when you were only three months old. You had quite a few health issues, but with your fighting spirit and the excellent good care you received, you pulled through to become the big, healthy guy we see now. You are the most loving guy around, except when you treat your dear Purrrson as your scratching post! You sleep with her/him every night, draped across her legs. You are better than an alarm clock, awakening her at 6:30am each day. At age two you were diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and sometimes leave "surprises" around the house. You love to destroy your toy mice and watch the birds, and sometimes you scratch your dear Purrrson's flesh! But in spite of that attitude there and the IBD, she wouldn't trade you for the world! You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rohan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    So very happy to celebrate dear Rohan today, what a unique and very darling COTD! I sure am glad he has a loving family to care for him.

Dear Rohan, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet with your heart "tattoo".
    I'm glad that you got adopted by a family who takes such great care of you, especially with your IBD.
    You are a kitty with catitude. You either are the most loving kitty, or you treat your human as your own personal scratch post. You also like to destroy your mousies and watch birds.
    And, of course, you are an excellent alarm clock.
    Rohan, you are a special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being today's COTD loving Rohan!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Ravishing Rohan!

Greetings, Rohan! Congratulations on having been crowned our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, sweetheart! Hope you were treated to a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...destroying your toy mice, birdwatching, filing your nails on your mommy's legs!

What a handsome, most precious boy you are, Rohan, just as sweet and loving as can be! (That "heart" on your forehead is a dead giveaway!) How lucky your mom is, having known your love and devotion these past 10 years, since you were but a baby! Endless thanks to her/ your family for not only going the rescue route, but adopting a kitty with special needs to boot! It's great to hear you've long since overcome your health challenges, living and loving life and your humans to the max...and with attitude I might add! You truly are a treasure, Rohan, one in a million, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Rohan, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Pillow sandwich!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~