Thread: Incredible Indigo!

Incredible Indigo!

Dearest Indigo, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are so solid and pretty with that thick, fluffy brown-tabby-and-white Ragdoll-mix fur and that sweet face with the cute dark-outlined nose with its and those lovely big blue eyes. You are absolutely adorable in that great photo, perched on your kitty platform! Thank you for sharing it with us. I wish I could reach through the screen to Hayward, CA and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what n amazing story you have to tell. You were first discovered at about age 5 weeks, being tossed back and forth over a fence by children (how do children turn out to be so cruel already at such young ages???). Luckily, a vet tech rescued you, and we are so very thankful to him/her for saving this precious baby! You weighed a mere few ounces, and you were full of fleas and sick with a URI. You were treated and recovered from these conditions, and you came to your Furrrever home and family. Now you weigh 15 pounds and are very loving and special! You love to hang out in the window and check out the backyard, alerting your dear Purrrson with yowls if any other cats invade your yard. After she/he chases the intruders away, you go back to grooming yourself and watching the yard. When you were a kitten, you loved to play with your young skin-brother's toys, especially the one with the ball that comes out. You'd steal the ball so he would have to go after it. You are very protective of him and stay near him as he sleeps at night. You and he and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indigo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and skin-brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-23-2018 at 08:18 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Mellow, loving Indigo!

He now weighs 15 lbs. and is very loving and special. Indigo's favorite thing is to hang out in the bay window and watch over the backyard. He lets me know if any other cats invade his yard by yowling until I chase the intruders away. Then he goes back to grooming himself and watching his yard.

Indigo is the mellowest cat I've ever been fortunate enough to have in my life. He's also extremely affectionate, almost to a fault!

Indigo loved my son's toys when he was a baby. Especially the one toy where you drop the ball into a winding tunnel and it comes out at the bottom. Indigo would wait for it and then steal the ball so that my son had to go after it. He's very protective of my son and stays near hm at night while my son sleeps.
    Hello, Indigo in beautiful California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I would like to pet you, because your fur looks so floofy and soft! Since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me!

You are mellow, loving and affectionate! You hang out in the window, keeping an eye on all that's happening in your yard. You yowl to let your person know there is an intruder! You are especially protective of your younger human, providing company at night You figured out a way to play ball together when he was younger, too! What a smart kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Indigo!

Edited to add ... excuse me, coming through ... *snorgle, snorgle, snorgle* ... such an irresistible kitty!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-23-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Indigo, what a handsome Ragdoll mix boy you are. You have the most beautiful, soft looking haircoat, and your face with those blue eyes and wonderful markings is so sweet.
    I am so glad that you were rescued from this incredible cruelty, and I'm also very sad that anybody, even children would do this to an innocent animal.
    You grew into a big and incredibly sweet boy. You live safely indoors, surveying the backyard and call mom so she can chase away intruders. You are also very protective of your human brother, guarding him while he's sleeping.
    Indigo, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Indigo is perfectly lovely in every way! Such a perfect name for an incredibly special and gorgeous cat!

Beautiful Indigo!

Hi gorgeous Indigo! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful boy you are, Indigo! Your long, fluffy coat, those sparkling blue eyes of yours, are gorgeous! Hard to believe the hunky, handsome, healthy, 15 lb beauty we meet here today was once so horribly ill and malnourished, covered with fleas, clinging to life!

My blood boiled learning how horribly you were treated by those mean kids, Indigo, of the awful condition you were in when your rescuer, that dear tech at Berekley Dog and Cat Hospital saved you! But your good luck didn't end there, finding your way to the most loving and caring of furever families, settling in and making the place your own in no time! You even adopted the baby boy as your very own, watching over him with such devotion, even to this day, after all these years!

How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, affectionate (to a fault!), loyal best furry family member in you Indigo! You truly are a treasure, Indigo, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...surveying your kittydom from the safety of your bay window, alerting your mommy to intruders, taking a nice, long nap, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Indigo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome kitty you are, Indigo. Congratulations on being today's cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Nice name for a special and gorgeous cat!