Thread: Charming Castiel

Charming Castiel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie who loves his Mom.
    You learn things so quickly for such a young pup.
    Celebrate your special day and every day.

Charming Castiel!

Hi Castiel, a.k.a. Cass! Happy Dog of the Day!

You're my first Pomsky, and oh, am I hooked! What a beautiful, snow white, blue-eyed baby boy you are, and talk about photogenic!!! (Love those spiffy ties!) In fact, traits of both of your much loved breeds can be found not only in your beauty, but in your keen intelligence and talents, your big heart, your love for your humans and your desire to please! But let's be clear! There's no denying who that extra special person is! Can you spell v*e*l*c*r*o?

How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you, Cass! And just think! Your life together has only just begun! What fun your humans are in for, watching you grow and learn, sharing so many happy times over the many years to come, the bond your share growing stronger with each passing day! You truly are a treasure, Cass, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your gorgeous, heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing to your heart's content, getting into all sorts of puppy mischief, hehe; taking a nice long walk; crashing on the couch to watch some Doggie TV; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Cass, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm on the job!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Castiel is a to die for adorable pup. I had no idea Huskies and Pomeranians ... you know. Excellent combo however, big cuddles to sweet Castiel, our amazing DOTD 😍

What an adorable pup!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana