Thread: Marvelous Master Pipps

Marvelous Master Pipps

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 88
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are just the perfect size.
    Sounds like you get a variety of food and treats.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    I sure loved seeing Master Pipps today, and of course, the darling little girl riding him. Master Pipps is a divine little dude and clearly has some excellent peeps spoiling him and keeping him busy!

Most Precious Master Pipps!

Greetings, Master Pipps from beautiful Wexford, Ireland! (Been there!!!) Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Shetland Pony x you are, almost too precious to be real! Your photos have my heart melted into a pool of pure mush, especially that one of you posing with your proud young lady! And how stunning is that action shot! Oh, what a team you two make!

You may be small in stature, Master Pipps, but in heart and attitude you run with the big boys! What a mischievous scamp! Yes, you sure do keep your lady on her toes with your antics and mischievousness, but I'm sure she wouldn't have you any other way! How blessed she is, having a best friend and loving companion in you! You truly are a treasure, Master Pipps, beautiful in body and heart, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for sharing your heartwarming backstory, and all of those heart-melting photos with us, sweetheart; giving us the chance to pay tribute to one extra special boy! Meeting you has made my evening! Hope you enjoyed a very special Pet of the Day celebration...munching on mints, carrots and a wee bit of apple, cuddling with your lady, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Me and my lady!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Shetland pony mix you are, Master Pipps.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Master Pipps (love that name!) on being POTD! You are just adorable ... So is your human best friend and rider! Sending best wishes for continued good health, fun, happiness and safety! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net