Thread: Precious Paddy

Precious Paddy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You have to be one of the smartest (and cutest) pups ever.
    Sounds like you enjoy every member of your family.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hello, precious Paddy! You are very smart, a little mischievous, and handsome! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Paddy is so cute, perfectly adorable and brilliant DOTD!

Precious Paddy!

Hi Paddy! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, most precious Maltese boy you are...utterly irresistible! And how perfectly named you are, Paddy, for you truly have the luck of the Irish, having found your way to such a loving furever family!

Yes, just as your human says, all family members are special, but you're EXTRA special, in looks, personality and heart! OK, they may have had to suffer through those oft times stressful puppy months, those "terrible twos," hehe, but how well their patience has been rewarded! Your family is one luckiy bunch, having a furkid as beautiful and loving, as loyal and protective, as devoted and comforting as you, Paddy! You truly are a treasure, Paddy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing all of your gorgeous, heart-melting photo (kudos to your talented human/photographer!) has made my evening! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day celebration, sweet baby boy, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Paddy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Off to check out your Instagram and deviantart pages!

Hard to pick just one!!! SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Precious Paddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana