Thread: Handsome Kirby

Handsome Kirby

What an adorable puppy you were, Kirby, and a handsome grown up now! how nice your humans have realized that their house is just not a home without a Boxer present! We are sorry your predecessors succumbed to cancer, hopefully you avoid that. I am sure you keep life fun for them, and those big brown eyes are heart melters. You are Dog of the Day today for the whole world to celebrate! Congratulations again, Kirby!
    I've Been Frosted

Kirby

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are such a handsome boy, I can see why your family loves Boxers.
    You have quite the life. Work in the morning and relax in the afternoon.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Kirby is the best, awsome DOTD! Each photo is way too cute 😍

Gorgeous Kirby!

Hi Kirby in beautiful Greenville, SC, home to one my dearest, animal loving friends! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Boxer boy you are, Kirby! I'm in total swoon mode, poring over your gorgeous, heart-melting photo spread! Love those "freckles," hehe, and OMG, your baby pic is beyond precious! What I wouldn't give to plant a big wet one on that sweet, soft, smooshy face of yours, that soft, warm belly! In looks, personality and heart, you represent all that is cherished in your beloved breed! You do your family line proud, sweetheart!

How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid in you, Kirby! And kudos to your family for doing all that was needed to help you overcome your separation anxiety issues. Accompanying your human to work in the morning, spending the afternoons napping? Sounds like my kind of day!
    You truly are a treasure, Kirby, just as beautiful and special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're being treated to a very special Dog of the Day celebration...playing with your ball and enjoying some fun time outdoors with your Frisbee, and tonight, cuddling with your human on the couch, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Kirby, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Wishing for you and your human many, many, many more wonderful years of shared loved and companionship!

Be still my heart!!!

Waiting your human?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to Kirby on being today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana