Thread: Hero Paco!

Paco

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    We love you too, for being so helpful to your person.
    You are doing a great job.
    Celebrate your special day.

Hero Paco!

Greetings, Paco! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud, devoted lady Kayleigh, too!

My love for Retrievers, Labs and Goldens, knows no bounds. Among the most beautiful, loyal and loving of breeds! So even if you weren't your lady Kayleigh's service dog; her comforter and healer; her life saver, you'd be special! But you are all of those things, Paco, and so much more! Kayleigh has many daunting emotional challenges to deal with. But now, with you there by her side, her ever vigilant and devoted furry soul mate, finally life is looking brighter, her burden eased, her future more hopeful.

We are so very thankful to your human parents for welcoming you into Kayleigh's life! Comfort and support you bring to her life with your unconditional love and devotion is a priceless gift! And on top of all that, you just happen to be gorgeous as well!

Great thanks to Kayleigh for sharing you and your beautiful bond of love, trust and healing with us, giving us the chance to pay tribute to one EXTRA special boy! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sweetheart! I'm sure Kayleigh will be spoiling you EXTRA rotten today! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Paco, our very special and most deserving hero Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a beautiful boy! Heart-melting!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Paco is definately a very precious and magnificent DOTD! I am so glad you are inseparable and he helps you thrive each and every day. I noticed that his back feet are different, was just curious as to why. Maybe it's just an illusion, anyway no matter. I certainly fell in love with Paco instantly and hope you have many, many more happy and healthy years together!!

Congratulations to Hero Paco today's Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations Paco, but that second picture cannot be the same dog :/

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, I see. That is not the same dog. 🙈