Thread: Terrific Tongs

Terrific Tongs

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 73
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    That is the cutest little smile.
    So friendly and loves to explore the world
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Tongs!!!

Hi Tongs! (LOVE your name!) Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, affectionate, personality packed Leopard Gecko you are, Tongs! I can't get over that smile! Now that's a smile that could brighten the darkest of days!

How lucky your family is, having a best friend as sweet and sociable, as adventurous and attention craving as you, Tongs! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how love cuddling up with parents on the bed, welcoming all guests and comers with open...hands! hehe A social butterfly, that you are! And I'm sure you're the perfect match for your shy and more solitary partner Rocky, too! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, Tongs, beautiful inside and out, a gem!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration...exploring your world and cuddling with your humans, munching on yummy crickets, locust and meal worms, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud parents! Lots of love to you, adorable Tongs, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Rocky, too!

So cute I can't stand it!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tongs is simply the most delightful, magical wee creature ever! I smile every single time I see Tongs sweet smile, the very best POTD!p

Happy Pet of the Day, adorable Tongs!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Tongs, on being POTD! You are a little cutie with a huge personality! You don't need to know any tricks ... God made you perfect already! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! P.S. SAVE A LIFE ... GO VEGGIE! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net