Thread: Sweet Oreo

Sweet Oreo

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Oreo!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy coat and your golden eyes are beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

In spite of living your life outside, you can still go inside the workshop and lay in a warm chair. You are a sweet and friendly boy who loves to cuddle up on your people’s laps for some pets. In return, you give headbumpies and purr loudly. What a sweetheart you are and loved very much!

But you don’t get along with with Princess and Duchess, who live inside. I’m glad to hear that none of you were hurt badly in the fight you had.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with extra treats, tummy rubs and lots of snuggles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Oreo, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous guy you are, with that fluffy tabby and white fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the long, LOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big pale-green eyes. You look so relaxed in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you, and pet your sisters Princess and Duchess too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You were born an outdoor cat and have remained one all your life so far. You have a human family who feed you and look after you regularly. We thank them for taking such good care of you! Sometimes you come and stay in their workshop when the weather is bad, and you cuddle up on some blankets there. You are very friendly and come meowing to your Purrrsons when they come home. You wind around their legs or curl up in a lap. You purr and purr and purr, loudly, and also give head-bumpies! You love your food and won't settle down until you get it. You are very people-friendly but don't like other cats. You and Princess and Duchess have had your disagreements, haven't you! We hope you all will become friends some day, and you will move inside to the much safer life of an indoor kitty. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share, inside or out!

Congratulations, darling Oreo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Princess and Duchess and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-18-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Oreo, what a handsome boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face with those beautiful tabby markings is so sweet.
    You are a free spirit, staying mostly outdoors, but when it's cold and rainy, you come into the workshop where you have a soft chair and blankets.
    You love your humans, and you turn into a lap kitty, purring loudly and giving headbumpies.
    Unfortunately, you are not fond of other cats, so you and your indoor sisters have to be kept apart. Luckily, no one was hurt, when you had an encounter with Princess.
    Oreo, you are an independent and loving boy, and I wish you, Princess, Duchess and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Yummy Oreo!

Greetings, Oreo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome, sweet as can be, cookie of a boy you are, Oreo, simply scrumptious! How lucky your family is, Oreo, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as attention craving as you...the headbumpies king!

I'm so happy to hear you have a warm, comfy spot to nap in during the daytime, Oreo! It's unfortunate, that due to your dislike for other kitties, you're unable to come into the house proper. But better to be safe than sorry for all concerned, and besides, it's clear you are one much loved and well cared for, pampered boy, and that's what most important of all! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the love you and your humans share, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to tons of extra cuddles and smooches, everything your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Oreo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your sisters Princess and Duchess, too!

Comfy cozy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations handsome Oreo, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    OMG! Oreo is so cute and sweet! What a wonderful COTD! Cutest pics ever!