Thread: Amazing Miranda!

Amazing Miranda!

Hi Miranda! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an honor it is, having the chance to pay tribute to one beautiful, most deserving senior girl! I can't tell you how moved I was, reading your "little sister's" love filled tribute, learning of the very special place you have held in her heart for so many years...since she was born!

I had to laugh, reading of your storied past, the antics that garnered you the nicknames "Flying Fruitcake" and "Red Hot Ferrari!" Talk about spirited! hehe And even now, at an amazing 32 years, it's clear that the passage of time hasn't dimmed your trademark spunk, that you've still got a ton of living and loving yet to do!

Miranda is still alive and very healthy, despite her whopping 32 years. Even in her old age, she can often be very obnoxious. I still ride her once in a while, or just sit on her back while she does whatever she wants. She sets the terms these days. If I don't get off when she wants, I get thrown off.
    I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved horse mommy, Lois, the devastation you and your skin sister, the entire family felt at her passing, at the amazing age of 34! Thankfully, you had one another to love and lean on during that very sad time, the bond of love and trust you two had already forged, growing stronger still. Every child should grow up knowing the love and friendship of an animal companion and in you, your skin sister has truly been blessed with the best! You're a treasure, Miranda, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...munching on carrots and receiving countless face rubbies, doing WHATEVER you want! For sure you'll be loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted family! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Miranda, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, Pet of a Lifetime!!!

Best friends for life!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miranda

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 72
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your "wild child" story made me laugh.
    Your mom and yourself have been well taken care of
    to live that long.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Miranda is the greatest horse that ever lived! She deserves all the respect that she receives and her family is the best as well!! Team Miranda, force of nature 🌈

Congratulations amazing Miranda, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Miranda, on being POTD! It's quite obvious how much you are LOVED! You're beautiful and so is your human parent! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net