Thread: Tiger the Best!

Tiger the Best!

Greetings Tiger in beautiful Waldkatzenbach, Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Calico x Tabby girl you are, Tiger! Thank you for allowing your human to snap a photo of you! Now the whole world can see just how beautiful you are!

No denying who you've chosen to be your one and only, and what a lucky girl/boy your *special person* is, being the sole object of your love and affection! You truly are a treasure, Tiger, the best kitty in the whole wide world, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with your human on the big bed, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Tiger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tiger is so very darling and sweet! I would certainly go nuts if I was your sister! Not being allowed to pet Tiger might make me a tad indignant! I imagine she is far more mature than I,however. I hope Tiger has a very long and happy future with you, the one and only "chosen one" 😻😺

Dears Tiger, what a beautiful Tabby, Calico mix girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous, with that fluffy multi-colored fur and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that lovely photo with us, which shows off your beauty and sweetness perfectly. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Waldkatzenbach, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved special friend will pet you for me.

And what a delightful personality you have! You love to play with your dear friend's feet and sit on her/his legs to watch TV together. You stay in his/her room because you don't like the other family members. Even though they have never hurt you, you are just very shy. Your friend's sister loves you, and we hope you will someday be brave and become good friends with her and with their father too! You and your dear special friend love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Tiger in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tabby-calico girl you are - I like your sweet face, your long white whiskers, and your fluffy fur! I would be very honored to pet you today - since I can't, though, I hope your chosen person will give you lots and lots of hugs, petting and snuggles for me!

You are a shy girl, preferring to stay in your chosen human's bedroom. You snuggle together and watch television, and the door to the room is open for you to decide what you would like to do. Best of all, you are much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Tiger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hallo Tiger, du bist eine wunderschoene Katze! What a beautiful tabby/calico girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful colors looks so soft, and your face is so cute.
    I'm glad that you let your human take this great picture, even though you are a bit camera shy.
    And very appropriately, you live in Wald"katzen"bach!
    You have certainly picked your forever person, so much so that sister and dad are not allowed to pet you. But the door is always open, and maybe one day, you will change your mind.
    Tiger, you are most certainly the best, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Calico & Tabby you are, Tiger.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Tiger, you seem to be lonely. I want to hug you.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Tiger!

What an adorable girl you are! Your fluffy coat is so beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

You are a shy little girl, but you love to spend time with your human mom/dad and you enjoy playing with his/her feet in bed. The two you have such a close bond and I can tell you are loved very much.

I hope you will give the other sister and dad acne to get close to you, too. Perhaps you will feel more safe if they sit quietly in the room with you and talk to you, without reaching out for you. It takes patience.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Tiger the Best

Tiger you are so pretty. Some cats are shy I use to have a shy cat myself.. I think you are purrfectly happy the way you are. Your owner is one lucky person to have you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!!!!!!!!:cool
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Tiger

Sweet Tiger. You are just adorable and I fell in love with your multi-colored fur and cute little eyes the moment I saw your photo. Although you are not to fond of many people, at least you have your loving mom to snuggle with. Enjoy you day Tiger, and every day still to come!