Thread: Marvelous Angel Maia

Marvelous Angel Maia

Dear Maia, what a beautiful calico girl you were here on earth, and now a glorious angel at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Your coat with those amazing colors is absolutely stunning, and your face with those green eyes is too adorable.
    Your wonderful rags-to-riches story brought tears to my eyes. You and your family were so lucky to have found each other.
    It is no small feat to turn a feral kitty into this loving and devoted creature you became.
    You were always a daddy's girl, but everybody else was treated to lap time as well, except visitors.
    As you became sick this year, your family made the heartbreaking decision to let you go. They knew that this was the only way to save you from pain and suffering.
    You left your paw print on your family's hearts, and you will always be remembered and loved.
    To Maia's family: I am so very sorry for your loss. Maia will watch over your from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Maia was so beautiful! We are so happy that she enjoyed a long and happy life, well loved by her wonderful family. So sorry, she will be missed but never forgotten😻

Dearest Maia, what a beautiful Angel lady you are! You are so pretty with that so-soft-looking white fur with the calico patches in black and orange, and that sweet face with the big pink ears and those lovely big eyes. You look so relaxed and happy in that great photo, and thank you for posting it. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ...to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a lovely story you have to tell! You were the runt of the litter, born to a feral mother. Thanks to a fine woman who was taking care of your family, you wound up being adopted by your dear Purrrents. You were feral and timid at first but over time became theirs. You remained timid of other people but were always "the baby" to them. You loved looking out the front window and snoozing the day away. You adored sitting on their laps. You were always a "daddy's girl" and loved to settle down on his lap the minute he sat down. Every year on your birthday, your dear Purrrents had tuna parties with people-food tuna for dinner.

As you aged and then became sick this year, your dear Purrrents made the agonizing decision to let you go. They held you in their arms and told you how much they would miss you and how much they love you. You passed away very peacefully. My deepest sympathy to your dear Purrrents for losing you. They miss you, their little Mookie, so very much! They know there will never be another like you because you are so very special. What a wonderful love-filled home and life you have shared and always will!

Now you are a glorious Angel at the Rainbow Bridge, whole and healthy again. Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day. As they say, "We will see you again our little Mookie. Until that day, run like the wind."

Congratulations, darling Maia/Mookie Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and treasured memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Angel Maia!

An angel!!! That you were, Maia, in life on this earth, and now at that Rainbow Bridge! If any kitty is deserving of her angel wings it's you, sweetheart!

Oh, how very blessed your family was, Maia, having known your love and devotion those amazing, wonderful 19 years!!! The joy, love and laughter your brought to their lives, for nearly two decades, was truly a priceless gift. And as heart-wrenching, as painful a decision as it was to set you free, when it became clear your time with them would be brief, that you might suffer, they did the right thing, the selfless thing, sending you off to the Rainbow Bridge cradled in their arms, your heart filled with love.

I'm so, so very sorry your're no longer there with your humans in physical form. But until that happy day of reunion, you live on in their hearts, in the countless happy memories you and they made. You truly were and continue to be a treasure, sweetheart, a Cat of a Lifetime, the bestest fukid a family could EVER hope for...forever their lap warming baby!

To the family of precious Maia...Thank you for giving you the honor of paying tribute to your GORGEOUS, most precious girl. How blessed you were, having had the privilege of sharing your lives with her. You were given a priceless gift, the day you adopted her, opening up your home and hearts to such a special girl.

And Mookie, sweet baby girl, you "run like the wind" happily at the Rainbow Bridge, until the happy day when you and your family are one once more! Happy Cat of the Day, Happy Cat of a Lifetime, precious Maia! There will never be another YOU!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats to Angel Maia, our Cat of the Day from Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Maia

Sweet Maia,
    Just like your parents said, you are a very special cat who brought an incredible amount of love and joy into their lives! <3
    You had a very long life with them, playing and celebrating, cuddling, kissing, hugging, and loving. That’s why it was so hard for them to let you go.
    You and so many great times! You would celebrate your birthday every year with tuna! I’m sure those were some of your best memories together.
    But loves never ends. And I know that even though you have gone to the rainbow bridge, you will always be watching over them and loving them just as much as you always have.
    Beautiful Maia, you will always be their little “baby” and you will never, ever be forgotten.