Thread: Terrific Tigger!

Terrific Tigger!

Tigger,

What a gorgeous cat you are! My KitKat looks like you, only she's a girl and small. You sound like the sweetest cat also.

I'm glad the P.U. surgery saved your life. I had to have P.U. surgery done on my big boy, Skittles, so I understand what you and your mom went through with that. But it truly is a lifesaving surgery and worth the cost.

I hope you are enjoying the honor of Cat of the Day!

I was having trouble getting on here for a while but it seems to have fixed itself now.

Dear Tigger, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your coat with those beautiful stripes looks so soft and silky, and your face with those long whiskers is adorable.
    Even though you don't like the camera flash, your mom managed to take such magnificent pictures. You are an extremely photogenic kitty!
    And you and your mom are incredibly lucky to have found each other. I'm glad that your health issues have been resolved, and now you are a healthy senior kitty in a wonderful home.
    Tigger, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Tigger, what a good-looking guy you are! You are absolutely stunning with that interestingly-designed tabby fur that looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes, that show mostly in squints but are looking straight-on at us in the second photo. (And it's nice to see your Tuxedo housemate in the background there!) Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. They are beautifully done, showing so well what a special boy you are indeed. You are very distinguished and regal, with that Egyptian Mau look! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Harlem to pet you, and pet all your kitty housemates, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrson all the way from Miami, when you were about a year old. You needed a home, and she/he had just lost one of her elderly cats. The year after you arrived, you developed urinary blockage which required expensive surgery. It was worth every penny, saving your life! You two have been together going on sixteen years now, along with many other strays that have found their way over the years to home and heart there. You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, very vocal and good-natured and affectionate. You even exchange kisses with your dear Purrrson! You and he/she and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and dear kitty pals are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Tigger in New York and hello to your tuxie buddy, too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your wonderful tabby stripes and your l-o-n-g whiskers! I agree with my friends- you are a good-looking, photogenic kitty!

You moved all the way from Florida to live with your person when you needed a home. You had some health issues, which have been addressed. Now you are a much-loved kitty guy in your forever home! PURRfect! You are very affectionate and exchange kisses with your person I hope your person will give you an extra one for me!

Happy, happy Cat of the day to Tigger and all the kitties at your house!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Tigger is the most wonderful cat! I love his royal coat, could be some Egyptian Mau for sure. He is so sweet, the very best COTD ever!

Terrific Tigger!

Greetings, Tigger! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orange Tabby boy, Tigger!

Such a handsome senior Tabby boy for sure!!! And that bit of extra weight? All the more Tigger to love! Though I must say, Tigg, you certainly don't look a day over 6!!!

So happy to hear your surgery was a complete success, sweetheart! Having once been in your human's shoes, I know how scary a time that was for your her/him, and for you! Endless thanks to your mom/dad for doing all that was necessary, sparing no expense, to make you healthy and whole again! Then again, a small price to pay for the gift of 16 years of unconditional love and unwavering devotion!

How lucky your human is, having a furry family member as sweet and loving, as beautiful as you...her/his "top cat," her #1, the leader of the pack! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Tigger (even when squinting)!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story with us, your heart-melting photos! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day soiree, chatting and cuddling with your human; overseeing your underlings, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces; treated to all your heart desires and more! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tigger, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your 5 kitty bros and sisters, too!

Gooseberry eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations handsome Tigger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tigger

Dearest Tigger, you are so handsome! You are also incredible lucky to have found a person who cares for you and loves you so well. It was “love at first sight!”
    Even though in most of your photos you are squinting, I can still see how beautiful you are! It just looks like you are sleepy, which adds some extra cuteness!
    Your person has done everything he/she can to give you the best care possible. Even when it was getting expensive to give you that care, that didn’t matter, as long as you got better! And you did!
    You have had many wonderful years together, and my wish for you is for you to have many more. You are sweet, affectionate, loving, kind, cuddly, and so much more!
    Congratulations! You are the COTD! But of course, in your house, you will be honored EVERY day!