Thread: Sweet Buck

Sweet Buck

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 84
Size:  10.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I love your name "Buck" but it sounds like you don't
    live up to it. You are much to gentle to do that.
    You have found the perfect home, and you chose them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Buck!

He is so special to me and he's the biggest part of my life. It's the little things he does that makes him so special. The way he's gentle with my sister, and how he is caring and never the one to start a fight. He and I are the same, almost. Attitude and all. I love him and I'm glad he approached me when he did, eight years ago in a field with 11 other horses.
    Not a doubt in my mind that it was destined to be that you and your human wold be as one, Buck! You knew the very moment you laid eyes on her, that fateful day in the pasture,that this was the person with whom you would share your life with, and what so was forged one beautiful, unbreakable bond of love and trust!

How lucky your lady was to have been chosen by you, Buck, how lucy she is, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you! To say you are special would be an understatement! Not only are you breathtakingly beautiful, your heart is as big as they come! I was so touched, reading how gentle you are with your special needs skin sister, your little kitty friend!!! You truly are a gentle giant, Buck, a friend to all, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human soulmate, your mom, for sharing your heartwarming backstory and gorgeous photos with us! Meeting you has truly brightened my cold and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Buck, taking a nice ride with your lady, splashing in your creek, munching on peppermints (but go easy on those vodka nips), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Buck, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Pet of the Day to Sweet Buck!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Buck, on being POTD! You are so handsome and regal! Your personality is charming, loving and sweet. We are so glad you are truly loved and appreciated! Best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net