Thread: Pretty Kermit

Pretty Kermit

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  12.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are the cutest thing.
    I can see how your Mom picked you over any other dog.
    Clearly the right choice for both of you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Kermit!

Be still my heart!!! How precious are YOU, Kermit! That face, your long, fuzzy/fluffy/messy coat, hehe, those big brown eyes have me in total meltdown mode! And your name... That alone put the biggest smile on my face! But oh my...those photos!!!

I was so moved, reading your mom's love filled tribute to her life partner, her loyal and loving companion, her soul mate and inspiration! You may not have been that red, long haired "hot dog" your mom thought she wanted, but fate will have its way, and in the end she couldn't have hoped for a more perfect pup! No doubt about it, Kermit! You and your mom were destined to be as one, as in one heavenly match!

[B]I can say with great confidence that [B]Kermit is the greatest thing to ever happen to me. She inspires me and I love her more than anything.
    How lucky your mama is, Kermit, having had you there by her side these past many years, though all of the moves, all of the ups and downs life throws our way; bringing so much comfort and joy, love and laughter to her life with your devotion and unconditional love! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory and so many heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been the bright spot in my dark and very stormy day! I hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, there in sunny California, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Kermit, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime!

So cute I can hardly stand it!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, pretty Kermit!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Kermit is outrageously adorable. It is amazing to me that you have been a family for 14 yrs.! She is the most precious and lovely little DOTD ever!