Thread: 14 Years on PT

14 Years on PT

Today,it has been 14 years since I joined Pet Talk.I have enjoyed sharing my pictures of family ,our dogs and parades and other things,hope to continue doing it,really loved hearing from all of you over the years.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Wow!!!

Congrats, Barry! That truly is a milestone! You truly are one of the "originals," you and dear, sweet Fritz, now at the Rainbow Bridge. I've so loved getting to you, your family and pups over the years; sharing with you the good times and sad times. I love reading your posts, seeing those photos of you, Heidi and the family! Christmas is just around the corner, yikes, lol, so looking forward to those parade and church photos! And come Oct., I'll have been here 18 years!

Love and hugs to you and Heidi!
    Sandra, Peach, Mollie and Tigg'r

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Barry!!! 14 years, that's great! It is always a pleasure to read your posts and see your photos.

Cheers! from Pat
    Meows! from Sparkler

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery