Thread: Super Sam

Super Sam

What an adorable kitty!

Blog Entries
    I am enchanted! Every little thing about Sam is wonderful and special. Very fine looking fellow, fabulous COTD!

Congratulations of being honoured as Cat of the Day, Sam!

What a handsome Siamese mix you are! Your coat is beautiful and your blue eyes are stunning. Such a sweetheart you are!

I can tell you and your mom love each other and have a very close bond - you chat with her all the time, and cuddle up in bed, too. You even try to prevent her from going to work by turning off the alarm clock - but sometimes you turn on the music instead.

How sweet that you sit on your mom’s chest and put your paws around her head… I bet you get lots of love and tummy rubs and are never ignored.

While your mom is at work, I’m glad you have your “sister” to´hang out with, it sounds like the two of you get along very well - and you both love drinking out of straws. LOL!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Bootsie and your family. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Sam, you are adorable! What a precious Siamese-mix kitty you are! Your fur in that interesting color pattern and design is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute nose outlined in black and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dallas to rub your tummy and pet you, and pet your big sister Bootsie and rub her tummy if she wants it rubbed, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both and rub a tummy or two for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to chat and get into long discussions with her. When she lays down, you lay next to her, pushing her inward so part of your body is on her. You sit on Meowmie's chest with both paws around her head when you want her to love on you. If she pauses, you tell her you're not finished yet. You're very smart and taught yourself how to turn the radio on, which you figured out while trying to turn off Meowmie's alarm clock. You love to play with balls or string (please don't swallow any string! serious medical emergency!) and to jump out and scare Meowmie. You and Bootsie both like to drink out of straws. You and Bootsie and Meowmie all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sam, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Bootsie and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet meezer mix Sam!

Sam is unique, he loves to roll around outside in the sun, he loves eating potato chips and really loves to drink from a straw. His favorite position to sleep in is on his back with his belly showing in case anyone gets the urge to rub it for him.

Sam is very chatty, he loves to talk and can't stand to be ignored. When I talk to him, he talks back as if he is answering me. He is very affectionate and possessive, when I am laying down, he will lay on the side closes to the edge to push me in and has one part of his body on me. If I move, he moves. When he wants love, he will sit on my chest with both paws around my head to make sure I see him so I rub on him. If I pause, he will talk to me to let me know he is not finished yet. He is very smart, he likes to sit on the nightstand and turn the radio on. He knows which button to step on to turn on the music. He also hates the alarm clock since he knows that means that mommie is leaving to go to work. He will try and turn off the alarm, which is how he learned to turn the radio on. He does it so frequently that I had to set my cell as a back up and he will knock that off the nightstand and under the bed. He has beautiful blue eyes, hates when I take pictures of him, which is why he closes his eyes all the time. He loves to play with balls or string or he just loves to jump out and scare me. I can find him hiding in my closet to pounce when I get ready in the mornings, as the picture shows with his big sis. He also loves going outside and playing in the yard. I tried to include a couple of his eyes open but they are not to clear. I will try and take one during the day when it is bright enough to take it without a flash.

He has an adorable big sister who loves to sit in the sink and act like she is taking a bath. Sam's sister Bootsie is a Sylvester type and she loves to drink out of straws too..
    Hello, adorable Sam down in Dallas! Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree with my friends - what a handsome fellow you are! I like your gem-like blue eyes, your white-gloved paws and your beautiful fur!

I would be very happy to give you tummy-rubs and snuggles! Since I can't, I hope your mommie will give you a whole bunch for me!

You are not a fan of the alarm clock, which means mommie must leave to go to work. You try to turn it off, and when mommie uses a back-up cell phone alarm, you knock that off the table too! When you are not snuggling with mommie, you play with a ball or go outside in the yard. You have some very special abilities- turning on the radio and drinking from a straw! PURR-fect! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Sam, and love to Bootsie too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Super Sam!

Greetings, Sam! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Even with your eyes half closed we can see just how beautiful you are, Sam! Your sky blue eyes and pearl grey coat are gorgeous! And not only are you beautiful in looks, but in heart and personality as well! What a sweet and loving, belly craving cuddle bug you are, Sam, and quite the talented kitty as well! Able to turn the alarm off and radio on, drink from a straw? What I wouldn't give to see that, you drinking from a straw! Oh wait! I just did!Your human is one lucky human, having a furkid, a best friend for life in you, Sam! You truly are one exceptional, extra special boy, one in a million, and so very deserving of your well earned day of international celebrity!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your gorgeous self with us! Meeting you this evening, reading your human's heartening, love filled tribute, and seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a super special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...spending fun time exploring your yard and playing with your "Sylvester type," straw sipping, sink lounging sister, Bootsie; cuddling with your human; receiving countless belly rubs; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Sam, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bootsie, too!

OK...What ARE you drinking?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Sam, what a handsome Siamese mix boy you are. You look so soft, especially your belly, and your face is adorable.
    Even though you are a little camera shy, Mom caught you to show off those beautiful blue eyes.
    I love your pictures, especially the one where you're drinking out of a straw. How smart is that!
    You are definitely a momma's boy. You have conversations with her, you cuddle with her, and you turn off her alarm, so she misses work and she can spend the day with you.
    Sam, you are not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well, and I wish you, Bootsie and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Sam is a very handsome and smart Siamese mix boy. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana