Thread: Darling Dakota

Darling Dakota

Name:  06c.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  175.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    There are many wonderful pictures of you, but this is my favorite
    A big, happy grin.
    So glad you finally got the life you so deserve.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Adorable Dakota!

Hi Dakota, a.k.a. Koda, a.k.a. Rat-Dog, Bean and Bird! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading your *special* human's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches story; seeing all of your beyond precious photos!!! (Hard to pick a fave!) Meeting you has made my day!

I was heartbroken, learning of the unconscionable neglect and abuse you suffered during your first 5 years of life, Koda. Thankfully your (so called) family had the good sense to re-home you, and oh, didn't you hit the furever family jackpot!

Endless thanks to your auntie for bringing you and your furever family together, assuring that forever and always you would be loved and cherished, giving you the best life a doggie could ever hope for! Your transformation from that once fearful, mistrusting, sad and confused pup to the happy, healthy, confident and life loving girl we meet here today is testament to the healing power of unconditional love, true devotion and commitment! At long last you know what joy comes with being a much loved furry family member, enjoying your humans and all that life has to offer to the max! You've even learned what magic is made when throwing a puppy tantrum! You truly are one lucky pup, Dakota! But just as blessed is your *special* person, having a best friend and loving companion in you, her/his never ending source of inspiration and motivation, comfort and joy, love and laughter!

And most importantly, Koda is special to me because she is like a best friend. Not only this, but how far she's come from a scared little puppy inspires me to keep going when I sometimes feel low, and because as I struggle with anxiety, there have been countless times when she's come to me and made me feel safe. I can't thank her enough, but I can try by giving her all the love she deserves.
    Sounds like a case of mutual rescue, to me!

You truly are a treasure, Koda, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing with little Taffy and chasing all of those pesky critters, hehe; exploring the woods with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, brave, beautiful Koda, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Be still my heart!!!

TOO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    We are all definately so happy that your dear Dakota has a loving family now and is living the great life she deserves! You have changed her whole life from a sad and scary one to a life full of love an adventure. That really means a lot on so many levels! Dakota is a superstar and perfect little DOTD! Have a great one😍

Congrats on being DOTD Darling Dakota!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana