Thread: Awesome Kiki

Awesome Kiki

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 106
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a lucky turtle that has someone to love you.
    Sounds like you have a wonderful life of fun and sun.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Kiki is such a treasure! I have never seen a turtle quite like Kiki, the prettiest eyes and loveliest, unique patterns. I am amazed. Wishing Kiki a very long and extremely happy life!

Cutie Kiwi!

Greeting, Kiwi! Happy Turtle Tuesday Pet of the Day!

What a handsome, most delightful boy you are, Kiwi, just as cute as can be! Your coloring and markings are gorgeous, and I do believe that's a smile I see, there on your sweet face!

We are so thankful your first family chose rehoming you over releasing you into that lake! Who knows what your fate might have been, having only known life in captivity! What a very special bond of love and trust you and your human share, Kiwi! He/she is only lucky human, having a best friend as unique and special as you! You're a treasuare!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, roaming about the house and yard, lazily basking in the sunshine, climbing on your human, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces, spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, precious Kiwi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life to you!

You sure know how to pose for the camera!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome turtle you are, Kiki!
    Your marking are so pretty.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Kiki, on being POTD! You are awesome and fascinating! Best wishes for a continued wonderful life full of love, fun, treats and good health! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net