Thread: Courageous Courage

Courageous Courage

You have certainly turned out to be a beautiful doggie and obviously, after all you've been through, live up to your name. You are incredibly fortunate that your mommy found you and took care of you. I know that over time you will continue to become more comfortable and loving with your humans. A big THANKS!!!!! to your Mommy for adopting you.

Courage

Name:  08c.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  232.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Your before and after pictures are amazing.
    Shows what love and care will do.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Blog Entries
    Courage is the most beautiful dog in the whole, wide, world. Like, EVER! 😍

Courageous Courage!

Greetings Courage in Romania! Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful boy!

You couldn't be more perfectly named, Courage, for you truly are one incredibly brave and courageous boy! Your "before and after" photos, your transformation from that terribly sick, fearful and mistrusting pup your mom and ad first encountered, to the happy, confident, life loving boy we meet here today, is nothing short of miraculous, an inspiration to us all! Amazing, the healing power of time, patience and unconditional love!

We are forever grateful to your mom and dad for rescuing from the mean streets, for making you well again, assuring that for all the days of your life you will be cared for, loved and cherished for the very special boy that you are! How well your family has been rewarded, having a furkid as special as you, a loyal and loving best friend for life! And every day you return the love shown you, bringing so much comfort and joy to your human's life! No doubt about it! It was fate that you and your human would be as one! You truly are a treasure, Courage, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming, life affirming rags to riches story with us and all of your heart-melting photos, giving us the pleasure of paying tribute to one brave, beautiful boy! Meeting you has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing with Cleo and your fur siblings, cuddling with your plush toys and humans, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Courage, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Cleo and all of your furry sibs, too!

Those wittle toofies!!! You are SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you very much for your beautiful words!

P.S. I posted a video on youtube about him and I think you will be interested to watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOnuY6F_R0

Courage, you are very special and beautiful! I hope your favorite person will give you a big hug for me today! I'm glad you are learning to go for a walk with your leash on, to play and be a beloved family member. happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Courage - you have to be one of the most beautiful dogs I've ever seen. You are soooo lucky your mommy took you in and adopted you. And to the owner - thank you from the Heavens above for being the special person you are for caring and loving this dog to better health. God bless.

Courage is a beautiful dog.

Many thanks to his owner for adopting

and caring for him.

Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Courage

Wow! What a brave and lucky pup you are Courage! After seeing the heartbreaking photos of you when you were first found by your mommy and suffering from a very bad condition, It was such a joy to see how much better and healthy you are now!
    It really is truly amazing what love and kindness can do. I'm so glad you and your mom get to have such a special bond.

Thank you!
    It's been exactly one year difference between these two photos.
    The path to my ❤ is paved with 🐾🐾

Thank you!
    The path to my ❤ is paved with 🐾🐾

Quote Originally Posted by Cristina_Courage View Post
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words!

P.S. I posted a video on youtube about him and I think you will be interested to watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOnuY6F_R0
    Can't wait to watch! Thank for sharing that with us! And please give Courage a big hug and kiss for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~