Thread: Pretty Ally

Pretty Ally

Name:  04.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  290.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your silver coat is beautiful.
    So cute that you come when called.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Gorgeous Ally!

Greetings, Ally from Oz! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Ally, beautiful in looks and in personality! Your plush, silver coat is simply gorgeous, and equally beautiful is the unbreakable bond of love and trust you and your *special human* share! How lucky she/he is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only! Beautiful and cuddly, loyal and loving, just as sweet and cuddly as can be, that's you! A human couldn't hope for more in a furry family member, a best furry friend! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of you big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your human share, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day...playing hide and seek, exploring your garden, popping out of bushes, lol; cuddling with your human and munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ally, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Ally is the most precious little bunny rabbit! Sounds like she absolutely loves and trusts you because you take such wonderful care of her! I am glad that Ally makes your life so much brighter. Seeing her perked me up for sure🐰

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day Pretty Ally!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Ally, on being POTD! You are adorable and beautiful! We're so happy that you have a loving forever home! (Be careful outside - there are a lot of dangers, poisons and predators!) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net