Thread: Magnificent Maggie

Magnificent Maggie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Your sweet face and winning personality would make anybody's day better
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Maggie!

Happy Dog of the Day, Diva Maggie! So happy to meet you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Doxie girl you are, Maggie, inside and out! Just look at that BIG smile, that adorable face! hehe And how precious you look, all decked out in your sweet onesie, your nails painted that pretty shade of pink! You're a girly girl alright!

How lucky your dear mommy is, having you as her official (Velcro!) support pup (along with brother Kiba); sticking to her like glue her during those trying times; bringing so much comfort to her days! You even get to accompany her to the grooming salon! What doggie doesn't love at day at the spa, having her nails done and chatting with the customers! Your mommy is one lucky lady, having a beautiful furry family member, a loyal and loving companion, a best friend for life in you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Maggie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with brothers Kiba and Cheza; maybe spending some time at the salon with your adoring friends and fans; cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, adorable Maggie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Kiba and Cheza, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I love your little diva Maggie! She is just far too cute, her manicure is divine and she could not possibly be any cuter! I am so happy to see her as DOTD, forward cuddles please!!

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Maggie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana