Thread: Lovable Lucy

Lovable Lucy

Name:  04d.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  233.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    This is the cutest picture.
    What makes socks so tasty?
    Celebrate your special day and (hopefully) many more.

Hi Lucy! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your adorable Peki sidekick sister, Stitches, too! What a precious pair!

What a beautiful Boxer girl you are, Lucy! Your fawn and white coloring, your markings (that one knee sock) are gorgeous, and who could resist than sweet, smooshy face! And at 8 years young, so packed with energy and personality, an unbridled zest for life! But what's with this love for socks? That's a no no, so please find something safer, not to mention tastier, to consume!

I'm so sorry to hear of your kidney disease diagnosis, Lucy. But between regular vet care and your human's love and unwavering devotion, not to mention your indomitable, life loving spirit, I have a feeling you've still got tons more living yet to do! How lucky your family is, having known your love and companionship since you were a mere 12 weeks old, Lucy! You're just as sweet and loving, as special as can be, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your human's love filled tribute and seeing your over the moon, heart-melting photos, has made my dark and stormy morning a whole lot brighter! Hope you enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Lucy...paling around with adorable Stitches; fetching your squeaky ball and playing soccer, or basketball, or hockey...hehe; munching on lots of yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Lucy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Stitches, too!

SO beautiful!!!

What a precious pair!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lucy sure is a beauty! So sorry she has kidney disease, I know she will live large every day and tease her sister to bits as long as possible. Lucy is an outstanding DOTD and we were so happy to see her today!

Congrats on being DOTD loveable Lucy. Sorry she has kidney disease.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana