Thread: Gorgeous Packy!

Gorgeous Packy!

Good morning, Packy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Russian Tortoise you are, Packy! Your shell coloring and markings are gorgeous, and your face so sweet it could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

I smiled from ear to ear, poring over your beautiful photos, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of the carefree, love filled life you're living there with your humans in PA! How neat that you get to visit the park, strolling over the soft, green grass and munching on yummy dandelions! I just imagine how heads must turn when you come strolling by! hehe And once summer's over, how better to spend a cold winter's morning than curled up in a warm blanket, straight out of the dryer! Life is good!

How lucky your humans are, Packy, having a beautiful, sweet and loving shelled family member in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Packy! Hope you enjoy this warm summer day, celebrating your "top pet" honors grazing in the park and munching on juicy watermelon and strawberries; patrolling the house, keeping your humans safe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Packy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Packy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 72
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful life you have with plenty of different foods to eat,
    walks, and warm blankets in the winter. Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Packy is such a lovable and adorable tortoise. I can only imagine what fun he must be to have around every day. Wishing Packy lots of love on his special day, hope he enjoys a very long and happy life! Long live Packy!

Blog Entries
    Sorry Packy, you're no fellow, your a girl. My bad!

Congratulations on being POTD, beautiful Packy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Packy, on being POTD! You're awesome! I used to know someone with a Russian Tortoise and their tortoise did NOT like drives in the car either! Please be careful in the park ... there are a lot of poisons and pesticides on grass/plants. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net