Thread: Adorable Jo Jo

Adorable Jo Jo

Name:  ham.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  47.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It made me laugh when they said you sometime escape from
    your cage and the whole school looks for you. Shows how
    much everyone loves you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

cute

Adorable Jo Jo!

Hi Jo Jo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious short-haired cinnamon banded Syrian hamster you are! What I wouldn't give to cover that sweet, little face of yours with a zillion kisses!

What a wonderful ambassador for animal love you are, Jo Jo; what fine ambassadors for responsible animal guardianship your young students are! How lucky they are, having a gentle and loving furry classmate in you, Jo Jo! They all love you so very much, and understandably so! You're irresistible, just as sweet as can be, beautiful inside and out!

Jo Jo brings us all lots of love and happiness and we love her very much!
    Just wondering how they manage to concentrate on their classwork with your cute and adorable self in view! And like my fellow poster, Donna, I laughed out loud, imagining you on a "great escape," roaming the halls, the alert being sounded to be on the lookout for your wee self! TOO funny!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying your big day in spotlight...rolling around the room in your ball and munching on treats; napping as your classmates work; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and wee kisses to you, adorable Jo Jo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a cute Syrian hamster you are, Jo Jo!

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, JoJo, on being POTD! I feel badly that you are a "classroom pet" (not a good idea for any animal per animal rights authorities) and that you are in a poorly constructed cage that you can escape from. There are all sorts of poisons and dangers throughout the school that you shouldn't be exposed to. And what if you can't be found? It's not a game. Your life and safety is just as important as any human's. You deserve a safe environment. I hope someone from your school contacts me because we need to find you a safe, loving, forever home (not a schoolroom). I will pray for you and I want to find you a family that will keep you safe in their home forever. P.S. You're precious! (We LOVE rodents!) http://www.guineapigsrfun.net