Thread: Lovable Luna

Lovable Luna

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 143
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    In true puppy fashion, you love to chew things.
    Hopefully you will outgrow this in time.
    Celebrate your special day

Lovable Luna!

Hi Luna! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart, and early happy 1st birthday wishes too!

What an adorable Pittie x Boxer girl you are, Luna, and in true puppy style, quite the mischief maker, prone to getting into more than your fair share of "trouble," including a penchant for chewing on the darndest of things! But watches? Well, I'm sure your human wasn't too thrilled to have so many of them destroyed, but no doubt more upset learning you had actually swallowed one! Thank goodness it all passed without injury, if not pain! I'm sure you learned your lesson! And no doubt it's impossible to stay upset with you for long, looking into those beautiful, pleading brown eyes! Just stick to chewing on more puppy appropriate things from here on in. You and your human both will be happier for it! All that said, your human is one lucky soul, having a sweet and loving furkid, a best friend for life in you, Luna! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your precious pics, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled/adventure packed day of celebration....taking a nice long hike (working off some of that energy, hehe), cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable, lovable Luna, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

It wasn't me! Honest!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Dog of the Day loveable Luna!

Don't eat anymore watches.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana