Thread: Handsome Aristotle!

Handsome Aristotle!

Hi! My name is Aristotle, but my family calls me Ari. It is so nice to meet you! As you can see I'm a gorgeous Domestic Shorthair with Tabby markings, but don't let my generic appearance fool you I am one special cat. When I was a kitten I was picked up from the pound by a really nice human, but she couldn't take care of my anymore so I went to my grandparents house for a little while. My new parents came to visit the grandparents one day and let me tell you it was love at first sight.

My new mom took me home to her apartment with three other girls where I lived for a little while until she got married to my dad. I loved it there and sometimes miss all the activities that would happen around me. I still remember I had to run and hide when the doorbell rang though because my mom was living at an apartment that was owned by the University she was living in ... I still run whenever the doorbell rings now.

Soon after my mom and dad got married they decided to pick me up a sister and there was Athena. She bosses me around a lot and kicks me off the top perch of the cat tower, but it is okay, I still love her. I am very protective of my sister. One time a mean dog was visiting along with the humans friend and he cornered Athena in the litter box. I heard her yelling and I ran in there to protect her. We beat that dog into the corner together and he hasn't come back since.

Aristotle's human here. He is definitely the sweetest cat I have ever known. He is the rare type of cat that will cuddle with humans and actually gives us hugs and kisses. At night when I am ready to go to bed I tell Ari to come cuddle and he hops up on my pillow and purrs till I go to sleep sometimes he even gets underneath the covers to stay warm. Aristotle and Athena help to make my husband and my life very wonderful and complete.
    Hello, Aristotle in Arkansas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are! I like your sweet face, your wonderful tabby markings and striped tail!

You are a busy kitty - protecting your sister Athena, taking your turn on the top of the cat tower, and being a camera star! Then you snuggle with your mom and dad, giving kisses and hugs. You sleep on the pillow at night, and purr! You and Athena bring lots of fun and love to your mom and dad, too! Best of all, you are loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Ari, and love to Athena too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Aristotle, what a good-looking guy you are! You are so handsome with that soft-looking fur in the brown Tabby design and that sweet face with that cute white mustache and the lovely big golden eyes. You are absolutely adorable in those great pictures, and thank you for posting them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Conway, Arkansas to pet you, and pet your kitty pal Athena, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are the sweetest cat Meowmie has ever known. You came to live with your grandPurrrents when you were a kitten, after a good person rescued you from the pound as a kitten but couldn't keep you. Your dear Purrrents-to-be came to visit one day, and it was love at first sight! You went home with Meowmie, and then after your Purrrents got married, they brought you home a sister, Athena. She bosses you around and kicks you off the cat tower sometimes, but you still love her. Once you protected her when a mean dog came to visit! You love to cuddle with your dear Purrrents and give them kitty hugs and kisses. At bedtime you come to purrr Meowmie to sleep, and sometimes you even get under the covers. You and Athena and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aristotle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Athena and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-27-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Aristotle!

What a handsome boy you are! Your coat looks so soft and your big golden eyes are stunning - and you have the sweetest face! I wonder if there is a little bit of Bengal in your ancestors.

I’m so glad you were adopted as a kitten, but since your new human wasn’t able to care for you after a while, she took you to her grandparents. Then, your new family came to visit and fell in love and you moved into an apartment where lots of things were going on, but you loved it… except when the doorbell was ringing.

Your mom got married and you moved again, and even got a sister… Athena, who likes to boss you around, but you love her and protect her, anyway.

You are such a sweet boy, giving your family hugs and kisses, and sleep with them at night, and they love you as much as you love them.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with Athena and your family. Get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetheart!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Handsome Aristotle!

Greetings, Aristotle in Alabama! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky-handsome, classic grey Tabby boy you are, Ari, totally swoon worthy! Nothing "generic" about you, not in looks or in purrsonality! And so it's no big surprise, learning how handily you won over your mom's heart, a case of love at first sight for her and for you! And later, with the addition of a daddy and fur sister, even more love to give and to get! And what a good big brother you are, Ari, watching over Athena with such devotion, protecting her from scary intruders! All girls should be so lucky! hehe

Thanks so much Ari, for taking the time out of your busy day to share with us a bit about the happy, carefree, love filled life you're living there in Alabama with your proud pawrents and sister, Athena! How blessed they all are, having a best friend and loving companion, a fur son and fur brother, a full fledged furry family member in you! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, just as special as they come! And thanks to your mom as well for chiming in, confirming what we all now know! You (and Athena) make your family's life compete!

Aristotle and Athena help to make my husband and my life very wonderful and complete.

Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Ari...playing with sister Athena, napping atop your cat tree (with Athena's permission, hehe); cuddling with your humans; being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Aristotle, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear sister Athena, too!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, Aristotle, you look so much like my angel boy Don Juan (COTD July 14, 2003). And you're a big cuddle-bug like him, too! Enjoy your special day.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Dear Aristotle, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your plush coat with those beautiful stripes looks so soft, and your face with that pink nose is so sweet.
    Even though it took a couple of moves, you finally ended up in your forever home.
    Your parents got you a sister, Athena, to play with. She might boss you around a bit, but you love her, and you are very protective of her. You even rescued her from a dog.
    You are definitely a momma's boy. You hop up on her pillow, and get under the covers to stay warm.
    Aristotle, aka Ari, there is nothing generic about you. You are as special and as precious as they come, and I wish you, Athena and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a handsome Tabby you are Aristotle, Congratulations on being Cat of the DaY
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana