Thread: Precious Pucki!

Precious Pucki!

Hi Pucki in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady Ann-Katherin, too!

What a beautiful, most precious Lovebird you are, Pucki! Your rainbow sherbet coloring is simply exquisite, and that sweet little face of yours beyond heart-melting!

What a lucky boy you are, Pucki, having a human as responsible and caring, as devoted and loving as yours! Yes indeed, you sure are one happy boy, truly living the good life, complete with a healthy, yummy diet, tons of toys to keep you busy, and best of all, all the love your heart can hold!

We know because he is happy, and he makes such cheerful, happy noises, He is very sweet and I love him!
    And just as lucky is your family, having a feathered family member as beautiful, as sweet, as special as you to call their own! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pucki! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your toys, ringing those bells and dancing on your pole, hehe; munching on healthy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces by Ann-Kathrin, the entire family! Lots of love and gentle pets to you, precious Pucki, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pucki

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a happy bird that loves to dance.
    You get the proper food but the best thing
    is you are much loved.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Pucki is a very lovely bird indeed. It is so cute that he likes to pole dance and his colours are like sherbet! I cannot imagine a lovelier bird or a more sweet POTD!

What a beautiful Lovebird Pucki is.
    Smart and much love too.
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Pucki, on being POTD! You are beautiful, adorable and Heaven-sent! (We birds!) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546