Thread: Beautiful Yancey!

Beautiful Yancey!

Dearest Yancey, what an utterly gorgeous gentleman you are! You are absolutely stunning with that long, fluffy grey and white fur and those huge paws and that sweet face with those long white whiskers and ear tufts and lovely big amber eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! They show off your beauty so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Gilroy, CA to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were adopted by your dear family when you were born, and you have been part of the family ever since. You and your young special friend have grown up together over these 16 years! You love exploring your yard and catching lizards, mice, and even flies. And the best part is, you don't hurt them and you eventually let them go! You love to be petted and get lots of attention, you are very gentle and loving, and you never scratch or hurt anyone. You also love catnip! You like to eat and to sleep a lot, and you even have your own special spot on the couch. Please be careful playing with your dear young friend's hair ties! You could swallow one, which can become a serious medical emergency. You are very, very special to your dear family and especially her. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Yancey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-05-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Yancey, what a handsome, fluffy boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your face with those golden eyes is so sweet.
    Even though you are a senior kitty, you are still very active. You love to hunt in the yard, and play with hair ties.
    You are a gentle and loving boy, and you are especially attached to your special person, since she has been with you since you were born.
    Yancey, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Yancey!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy white/grey coat is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face and beautiful amber eyes.

You have been with your family since you were born, so you have a very special bond with them, especially your human sister.

I can see how well you are cared for, and you pay your family back by being the most lovable and loyal boy. You have your own spot on the couch, where I’m sure you get lots of attention and cuddles.

When you are feeling energetic, you play with hair ties, to go hunting for mice, lizards and flies, but you never harm them - oh no, you just watch them struggle and then let them go. What a sweetheart you are!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your family, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years with your family, Yancey!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Yancey is a beautiful big guy. Couldn't ask for a finer cat. I think it's lovely that he only plays with his little captives and doesn't really hurt them. Best wishes to Yancey, the very best COTD!

Gorgeous Yancey!!!

Good evening, Yancey! Happy Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a gorgeous, oh so fluffy boy you are! Your long, plush coat is magnificent! And after reading your backstory, seeing your photos, it's hard to believe you're 16 years young! What is the secret to your eternal youth? Oh, I get it...Sleep, eat, then sleep some more!
    Works for me! Seriously, in looks and in spirit you're more youngster than senior! As your human says, you sure know how to live life to its bestest!

How blessed your family (especially your *special person*) is, having a sweet and loving, big hearted, gentle as can be furkid in you, Yancey! You're as special as they come, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Yancey! LOVED meeting you tonight, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...batting about those hair ties; patrolling your yard, catching (but never hurting!) an assortment of creatures and critters; rolling in premium catnip, hehe; eating and napping; being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud and devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Yancey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Yancey!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Yancey in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your grey and white fur, which looks so fluffy and soft to pet! I also like your golden eyes and your ear tufts!

You are a busy fellow, too- capturing critters (but just for a short while) and playing with hair ties. Then it is time to take your spot on the couch and receive petting and snuggles! A quick nap and repeat PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Yancey! Please have your people give you an extra snuggle or two for me
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678