Thread: Purrrfect Pretty Polly!

Purrrfect Pretty Polly!

Dearest Polly, what an adorable kitty you are! You are so pretty with that long fluffy fur, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and the black goatee and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you with that big smile there, and then just resting, and then cuddled up with your good buddy Wilson. I wish I could reach through the screen to Hayward, CA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Wilson lost his buddy Clancy after 15 years and was bereft and losing weight. Your dear Purrrson was dubious about getting another kitty, not sure how things might work out. Then he/she saw you on-line and knew you were the one! You arrived full of stresses and diarrhea, and you let her/him clean you up as you purred away! The next day you and Wilson were introduced, and you've been great friends ever since! You have the sweetest Purrrsonality, with the nicest manners and love for everyone. You love a good snuggle and your wet food and soft ball toys. You are happy being an indoor kitty (so much safer for you, too!) and being brushed and doing whatever Wilson is doing. You two even drink together from the water bowl! You and your dear Purrrson and Wilson all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Polly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Wilson and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Purr-ecious Polly!

Hello, sweet Polly in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are with your fluffy white and black fur, and your pretty eyes! I agree with my friend phesina - I hope your caring person will give you and Wilson some extra petting and skritches from me!

You are such a happy girl, too! You play with your soft ball, or keep an eye on what Wilson is up to! You snuggle with him, or with your person! You two even drink from the same water bowl! You have a sweet personality and love for everyone ... PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Polly!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pawsitively Precious Polly!

Hi Polly! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to your adorable bestie Wilson, too!

What a pawsome, pawsitively precious Tuxie girl you are, Polly! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect antidote to my cold and stormy night!

Oh, what a horrible start at life you had, Polly! But after reading of your happy homecoming there's no denying it was written in the stars that you and your family would be as one!

Poor kitty arrived here all stresses and had some diarrhea. I had to clean her up so I took her in the bathroom and put her hind legs in the sink to clean her up. She just stood there purring and let me wash her - what a sweetheart! She stayed overnight in my bedroom with Wilson downstairs. The next morning I opened my bedroom door but she stayed upstairs and Wilson stayed downstairs. Finally at 4 pm I took her downstairs. She sniffed all around and finally approached Wilson and they touched noses. They have been great friends ever since
    Not that was fast!!! Like I said...it was destined to be! You truly were heaven sent, Polly, and what a blessing you turned out to be! As is so often the case with our adopted furkids/animal companions, you rescued your mom/dad and fur brother Wislon every bit as much as they rescued you, helping to heal their hearts after the passing of their beloved Clancy. How lucky your mom/dad and Wilson are, having a furkid, a best friend, a sweet and loving snuggle bug in you! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, Polly...playing with your soft ball toys, chowing down on yummy wet food and snuggling with Wilson and your mom/dad, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Polly, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Wilson, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Polly, what a beautiful longhair girl you are. You look so soft and fuzzy, and you have the sweetest face.
    Even though you don't like the camera, your pictures turned out beautifully.
    I'm glad that it didn't take long at all to become best buddies with Wilson. As your person said, sometimes it doesn't work out.
    Your hobbies are snuggling, wet food and soft ball toys. You are happy as an indoor kitty, being brushed, and doing whatever your big brother is doing. Being a perfect gentleman, he moves over to make room for you at the water bowl.
    Polly, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Wilson and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being COTD, beautiful Polly!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, pretty Polly!

What an adorable Tuxie girl you are. Your coat is fluffy and beautiful and you have the sweetest face!

After your family lost their dear Clancy, they were reluctant to take in a new kitty to keep Wilson company, but it turned out you settled in right away, even letting your mom give you a bath after the stressful journey to your new home. And the next day you were introduced to Wilson. The two of you touched noses and became best of friends - how sweet you are snuggled up together.

You love everyone and have the nicest manners, but you don’t like having your picture taken. So I’m glad your mom managed to get a few good ones. You are such a sweetheart!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and play/snuggle time with Wilson and your family, get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.