Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sushi, sushi, sushi!!!

Sushi, sushi, sushi!!!

Sushi,

What a lovely livewire of a kitten you are. You look like you are claiming the Christmas tree as your very own, sweet girl. As you adorn it so beautifully, I'm willing to conceed it to you.

Let's celebrate Sushi Day today: when sweet, smart Sushi is our Cat of the Day! Hurrah!!!

I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Oh, that sweet and cute little face invites me for a smooching session.
    Sushi, I wish you many Christmas trees in your life, at least 20

She's a real cutie. Good thing for her she found a good home with a nice big pine-scented cat-toy to play with.

Sushi, you sound like a sweet litle girl - and inquisitive too, just as you should be in your age.
    Enjoy your day of fame and have lots of fun with your family and the Christmas tree. Hope you get many yummies and cuddles! I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

kisses and purrs,
    Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sushi what a sweetie!! Your 'snake mouth' reminds me of my pumpkin!!! Have a great day as cotd!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Yesterday Sake, and today Sushi! A real "feast" of kitties, from one extreme (very old) to the other (fiesty little kitten!) Enjoy your day and your very own decorated climbing tree!

OK, just how cute is one kitten allowed to be? Thank goodness she does even ONE naughty thing (climbing the Christmas tree), otherwise she would be PERFECT! What an awful responsibility for a small girlcat--think of the stress! She's much better off this way. Climb away, little Sushi!

Sushi the Sensational!

Suhi whatr a grand little kitten you are! And at ten weeks you have so much love and joy to give to your Guardians. I envy them having so many years of happiness ahead with you , Sweet Sushi COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sushi, you are such an impish little darling! You must have added so much fun and happiness to everyone's Christmas this year! And, as far as your fascination with the Christmas tree is concerned, you're only continuing a time-honoured kitty tradition- after all, someone has to rearrange the decorations! Have lots of treats, cuddles and fun today, little neighbour COTD!

Good Morning Sushi, what a pleasure to see your sweet face today. I love that photo of you, I'll bet you finally did get one of those candy canes. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Sushi Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Sushi, I think you've broken all existing Kitten Cuteness records! What a little sweetheart you are! Have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day!

Oh Sushi , you are a super-cute-kitty !!! My little Inka asks when you are coming over to play mice-chase with her !!!

Have lots of fun today , sweet little COTD !!!

Do they come any cuter...I think not. Have a wonderful play-filled day.

Sushi
    I love how you are having a go at that candy cane!! After all, aren't ALL hanging things put there just for your enjoyment? What a cute bundle of fun you are. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Darling Sushi

Your adorable picture has to be one of the cutest COTD pics ever. Your humans are sure lucky to have such a cute kitty.